Video for chester

Thank you @AJ_7 because I forgot to mention to EVERYONE that the messages are supposed to be written. not videos please! thank you guys so much again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something is coming from me too!

1 Like

@zenataylor
tagging so we donā€™t miss it!

Thanks for tagging me, Iā€™m in!

1 Like

Please dont forget to send my your information for the video, thank you!

1 Like

Blast, comepletely forgot about this. Iā€™ll send my stuff with in the next couple of days.

I Well send something soon

Soooo difficult to choose only one pic and one songā€¦ :scream: going to listen everythingā€¦againā€¦ :heart_eyes:

I really would like to join too! Ive sent you my stuff on Instagram. I hope its fine like this

Already sent you my stuff by email @TaintedKid

@TaintedKid Ive sent you mine on your Insta hope thats okay!

@TaintedKid Iā€™ve sent you my stuff by mail :blush: :see_no_evil:

Tagging @Honey8 to see this threadā€¦ want to be part of it dear? :blush: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

i donā€™t know what to do yet but well think of something

Did you just send it? I havenā€™t checked it in a few days. Actually right before I posted a reminder comment. So if you sent it before my reminder comment I didnā€™t get it. If you sent it before my comment please email it to cavannagne123@gmail.com again. If you just sent it, nevermind! Thank you again!

2 Likes

Did you just send it? I havenā€™t checked it in a few days. Actually right before I posted a reminder comment. So if you sent it before my reminder comment I didnā€™t get it. If you sent it before my comment please email it to cavannagne123@gmail.com again. If you just sent it, nevermind! Thank you again! Sorry for any confusion!

2 Likes

No worries at all! I sent it after the reminder. Do let us know if you got it though @TaintedKid !

Re-sent it you to be sure, but please let us knowā€¦ :blush:

@Jfar920 @derek

1 Like

Can we just permanently ban this clown?

1 Like