Use the LP song title in a sentence game!

After defeating the Great Cornholio I was granted the keys to the kingdom!

Mark the Graves

I asked some people to move their topics and they didn’t reply. Time to Mark the Graves of their LPU accounts

Bubbles

1 Like

Tom slapped Maggie in the back making her accidentally swallow bubbles.

Plaster

@The_early_walker wants to put a gigantic plaster on @intheend’s mouth, so that @intheend shuts up forever.

Halo

1 Like

ot hi help not getting her the forums over, me and @triplXero are working against her, it´s kinda battle, to be faster than her lol, hi @samuel_the_leader lol, jump on

@samuel_the_leader doesn’t understand that forums are made up of typing and not talking, and for this nonsense she shall not receive her halo.

She couldn’t

She can, strong as she is storm trooper always receive Halo…lol

@intheend - She couldn’t realize that @samuel_the_leader is actually a he.

Given Up

@intheend has given up and has to go on with that @samuel_the_leader is actually a ‘she’.

Rhinestone

god bless us everyone, we´re broken people under loaded guns
(sure not the right lyrics, but it´s LP)

The next word to use is rhinestone not the catalyst. And you use the LP song title in a story.

thank you very much for explaining @intheend

Do I have to throw rhinestones at @intheend to make her realize that @samuel_the_leader is actually a he?

Hit The Floor

@intheend hit the floor but is still refusing to call @samuel_the_leader anything but a her.

Carousel

Can anybody stop @intheend’s Carousel in the forums?

The Requirem

The Requirem Of a squishy is an organization that handles fluffy squishy that protect the world’s core from other bad squishy’s.

Phew… A lot of squishy’s

Wizard song

1 Like

I know you wanna hear Chester’s Wizard Song.

Drawbar

1 Like

Drawbar is not a kind of animal.

Primo (LPUXIII)

Primo in Spanish means cousin, am I right?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Robot boy

1 Like

Yes!

The robot boy is annoying here again.

One More Light.

2 Likes