Use a LP in your response

And no roads left but one…

1 Like

But still I must fight so I won’t be consumed by the fire, but when they come for me I start to blackout, but I tell myself I won’t faint, I’ll keep fighting so that one more light won’t go out

4 Likes

However, after being condemned in the fire where nobody’s listening, I must find a place for my head after taking everything from the inside

2 Likes

But in the end it doesn’t even matter, cause instead I burn it down and find somewhere I belong

3 Likes

Why do I feel Faint looking at this stuff

3 Likes

Don’t go causing a Fire or we will have to call in the Points of Authority!

3 Likes

Points Of Authority will Let Down everyone. You should find the answers In Yourself, Believe Me

4 Likes

But in the wastelands of today when we’re standing at the end of the final masquerade, we see the line in the sand, and we wonder if this rebellion was all for nothing, and while we’re left in pieces, we leave out all the rest and realize there will be no more sorrow in the end

5 Likes

I just love this thread too much, finally somewhere I belong, all in all with unicorns and lollipops and stuff!!

6 Likes

These responses are so tryhard, can’t you see you’re crossing a line here?

1 Like

… With flames in my hands, a line in the sand between yours and mine…

3 Likes

I was one step closer to the edge fell down but nobody was listening then my feet get numb so I was thinking what I have done then I become powerless but in the end this won’t better

Like this or how

But in the end the shadow of the day will embrace the world in grey and the sun will set for you when you remember all the sadness and frustration and let it go

2 Likes

You are not alone!

1 Like

May your love never end, and if you need a friend
There’s a seat here alongside me :heart:

2 Likes

Wow totally forgot about this, but I miss it so much, it was amazing to mess up and leave out all the rest

One more light and it wouldn’t be so dark in here.

1 Like

Yeah, I won’t be talking to myself anymore

Don’t worry! You are not invisible!

1 Like

Glad to know but Nobody Can Save Me 'cause I’m walking on Sharp Edges