Unofficial LP Underground Dubtrack Community

hey @gatsie it was soooooooooooo boring here without ya, I only know your online-ego, but I miss you, when you´re not here… :dancers:

That’s basically because they moved the LPU chat to VYRT. But to be honest, the chat died when they launched X. It was a disaster so no one came back. (I don’t blame them too, I’m one of those people now anyways)

I’ve tried accessing VYRT when Phoenix was having a chat session. I couldn’t access it, but could see the chat through the “blue veil” that covered it. But since I’m no LPU-member I will not be able to uncover that blue veil. But going by @EvoOba’s comment, I don’t miss out much :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of chats, I read on mikeshinodaclan.com that October 9th there’ll be a chat with Mike Shinoda
On this site:
Mike Shinoda LIVE Chat on Product Hunt

Funny how Mike tries to resort to other platforms to get in contact with the fans. Gotta love him for that.

Awwww, glad to know someone cares about my absence/presence around here :wink:

Well, not that VYRT is any better. It is packed when there is a chat but for some reason I never video and their support sucks. Been trying to contact them since April and haven’t received any replies. I want them to move the chats back to LPU’s, moderation or not. And since you mentioned it, that way non LPU members won’t have access either (sorry).
As for Mike, I appreciate his love for technology and anything “new” and exciting and his need to talk about them, but a chat outside of the LPU is not the answer (again, sorry to non LPU members).

Hmmm, well that sounds pretty frustrating about the VYRT Chat. Good luck with that.

Just curious to know: Why is it not the answer to find ways to communicate with the fans, aside from LPU, though? Why restrict someone to a paid membership to be able to chat? I remember Mike’s Q&A at Reddit and it was a lot of fun. But it was outside of the LPU.

It’s nice that he [Mike] tries to find other ways to connect with people, outside of the LPU-box.

Because chats are supposed to be exclusive. We’re basically idiots for paying crazy amounts of money for stuff available to people that don’t.
Besides, this chat and whatever, is not his “thing”, their management arranges everything. Reddit’s Q&A wasn’t a chat, it was just him answering questions on a site. It’s not intimate like a chat is.
When he wants to, he knows how to connect with all the fans, he’s the one closest to us anyways.

I guess I just don’t see it that way. But thanks for sharing your view on the matter.

2 Likes

ot hey gatsie ot, new profile pic? Shinoda-Yedi or? I notice really wheter you´re here or not, the place is more funny with you here,
http://www.raydworkshop.com/ebaystore/img/143/hybrid.gif
;))))

Grumpy Bear from his and Dave’s B-day challenge. Speaking of which: when does Chaz and Joe’s one finish?

what was their challange? Hi @ the_termin8r1

http://linkinpark.com/news/241763

@The_early_walker It’s still Grumpy Bear, just a different pic. I just like his expression in this picture a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok and who at least got the cake in the face??? @gatsie @the_termin8r1 ot nice to be online with you :tongue:

Cake? I’d love some cake! How about some pumpkin pie?

remember the smashing pumpkins?

So I think, we´ve to ask headquater when the challange gonna be @the_termin8r1 @Gatsie

Next year around their birthdays. Just like with Mike and Dave’s challenge.

1 Like

looking forward…have a nice day @evooba, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So if they would all suit up in a onesie, that’d be great. Make it a theme for their new album and title it Onesie. Then we’d have the LP Care Animal Squad [because why just bears?] :

Mike the Grumpy Bear, Chester the Pink Panther, Phoenix the Yellow Monkey, Joe the Frog, Brad the Bunny and Rob the Elephant.

Great idea, no? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A better idea: They should have onesies of each other.

Rob would be Joe
Joe would be Chaz
Chaz would be Brad
Brad would be Mike
Mike would be Dave
Dave would be Rob