Unofficial LP Underground Dubtrack Community

Don’t know. Plug was like that too. apparently somebody is working on thier own plug replacement and it looks to be near identical even in interface. ETA ~3 days.

It died a solid 13-15 mins after it was supposed to :laughing:

1 Like

@the_termin8r1 why did you choose juqster?

Because it was the closest alternative. Everything else either required spotify, FB or paid accounts (none of which I’m looking to get).

Yup I don’t wanna connect those. I also don’t want to connect G+ (google plus - hate Google’s new logo)

Does Juqster work on mobile? I checked for an app but came up empty.

No :confused:

So… anyone want a smeet acciounts? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://en.smeet.com/register

Sounds like a cheesy dating site lol. What is it?

I have no idea. was just looking for a browser-based chat site with avatars. :expressionless:
I’ll explore it, if its any good I’ll get let you know.

update:

Well I’m testing it [Smeet]… And it appears to be more of a sim-based webbrowser game with chat function. It looks a little old.

I like the sims. I’m not quite sure what to think of this site though. So nevermind I guess :expressionless:

Damn :confused: Oh well…

let´s start an iniciative to rise legendary LPRadio, cause a music fanclub site needs to have such a comfort…just a suggestion…rise AGAIN …but would be crazy! Comming together in sense of hearing music and get a eeling for each other, me, I miss plugdj while cooking right know, how easy a ritual installs himself to a need

Well, you can go on Juqster. No one is online right now though.

Lol, I came on just as you posted that.

@evooba
What is that ju…?
Are you there?
Chat?
Music?

It’s like plug but slightly worse

I’ll try to come on later, otherwise I’ll try from work tomorrow.

it’s ok, it’s not like your missing anything. The whole place is pretty miserable :confused:

bullshit LPRadio LPRadio starting an iniciative, smo who could do such stuff mb @TripleXero has to make a board, where we can chose: whether like to get such a place here inside the lpu (like plug-dj) or not, than we can see if it is deseved by how many and the HQ get it known… maybe not possible but it´s worth a try at least

I already created an account (sam_leader) ughhh

1 Like