Unofficial LP Underground Dubtrack Community

found my acc back, yeah guys, lets party, missed you for two days, couldn´t find my acc back, caused by deleted all cookies, I do from time to time, keeps me feeling saver, cause after it you must remember every password, account, and their combination, I´m a pure 0, no, thats no longer right I´m at level 2 in network abillities, only thrue this here all, how nice, lon speech short sense, I´m back in the comunity and look forward for your plans @TripleZero, hope to see ya´ll tis evening @gatsie @the_termin8r1 @EvoOba (asked you on twitter yesterd., how did ya pass through???) and surley @Susannchen

That’s cool. I’ll be back on Monday for the chat stuff. :slight_smile:
Have band practice in a few hours and still need to force-feed my rabbit.

Sorry I haven’t been on for a few days but I’ve been away. Voted on both polls, but no matter the outcome I’m sure I’m gonna be able to attend! See you all tomorrow :slight_smile:

I think plug has some kind of interest percentage system for the points, because I keep getting points for doing nothing.

Notice that there hasn’t been any activity in the time between which the print screens were taken.

I got 8 points in 6 mins by doing nothing.

EDIT: I also noticed that I’ve gained 2 points towards my next rank.

no moaning on getting points, me too, I got points “over night” and should I say what I do? Direct way to the shop, I looooove shopping…
btw, can I play for myself and when then how?

You don’t have to be with anyone in the chat, you can line up to dj at any time if that’s what you’re asking.

@the_termin8r1 thats it exactly, am I sooo bad at explaining myself, questions etc???

Ok, for a moment I thought it was a typo and you wanted to say ‘pay’ because we were talking about points. :grinning:

but, anyway, did my state of speech is so, that you might say from 0: no language
to 10 natural born speaker, where I am in your opp @the_termin8r1 (since when you got the 1 at the end of your alias name? never noticed? :yum:

I’m not one to judge people. We can understand your posts though.

Since I made this account. Apparently there’s somebody going by ‘the-termin8r’ so I got a 1 in front of my name. The other account it not mine though. I’ve got 3 main LP site accounts. :laughing: This one,then another one to replace this one (because this one was originally a redeem code account and I didn’t know I could use it for free) and then the third because I was having trouble logging into the second. I can now log into all of them lol. If you want extra friends you can drop a request to my other accounts

termin8r http://linkinpark.com/users/3XfPbmPt

the guy with no name http://linkinpark.com/users/v33rcAie

I don’t use either of these accounts though.

ot it´s ok, I accept your attitude in things like “judging” etc. But here is a missunderstanding, I never ask you to judge me, my point was only to get a consideration, a feedback, about my ability in making me understandble in this foreign language, “judging” imo is something real different from that… only to clear it up, I´m neither sbd who judges or so

In that case I’d say a 6 or 7. You’re posts are understandable but the odd one can be a bit confusing to understand at first.

ok, :kissing: thanx thats a compliment, you made my day a lil better…@the_termin8r1

Were you expecting something worse?

ot we´re totally off, arent we, but nevertheless, no I try to never expect sth, but you´ve a feeling inside, mine was at 5, cause it surley has grown up the last year, but a 6-7 is than a compliment, sth I learned in live, as to be mentioned before

1 Like

I thin they might have pulled the plug on plug. I can’t get in. It keeps saying that the web page is not available. Or it keeps me on the plugging you in screen for 5 mins. I tried both on chrome and internet explorer.

UPDATE: If your bookmark doesn’t work, this link in the OP should work. it worked for me.

Plug still works, quick, get on ASAP.

Sweet! I’ll be there in a bit (I hope it still works…)

1 Like

I’m still here so it should do.

Don’t do it D;