Unforgettable Persons

RIP Chris <3

6 Likes

Such a shock and a shame for it to happen at such a young age, 52 is no age too pass by :disappointed:

Badmotorfinger was definitely one of the best albums of the 90s IMO, got the remaster they released last year and it sounds amazing.

Loved the live performance of Hunger Strike that Chris did with Chester aswell that’s been mentioned above.

2 Likes

Moved to Backroom forum

1 Like

Kurt Cobain too. R.I.P. Chris Cornell

Scott Weiland is another vocalist that comes to mind. I’d like to say I’m glad I saw him live when I did, but the damage was already done.

Oh, and The Rev. I saw Avenged Sevenfold live the year he passed away. He was one of the best at what he did.

2 Likes

Indeed. RIP Chris

3 Likes

Last night I had a nightmare: Chris Cornell was arguing/fighting with his wife. In a different location, I was at a studio deciding which 90s band T-Shirt to wear (I chose the maroon-colored Guns N Roses T-shirt), before setting off with a bunch of guys to a show. :cry:

1 Like

Dimebag Darrell, John Lennon died on December 8, when Corey Taylor was born. Dunno whether to celebrate or cry on that day…

1 Like

Brandon Lee 3/31/93 was devastated when I heard the news. I was only 12 at the time and when his last movie came out (The Crow) I snuck in the theatre to see the very first showing. That was 23 yrs ago.

2 Likes

Dave ‘Shirt’ Collins, front-of-house engineer for Slipknot/ Stone Sour/ Avenged Sevenfold/ many more, died on 24/05/2017. :cry:

1 Like

Scroll down in the article: (Pics of) Chester and Brad attended it.

1 Like

Dammit Chaz looks super broken. And Chris had to go waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too soon

4 Likes

oh my god. no. my mind still refuses to accept. no more tears left to shed.

1 Like

2 Likes

Rest in peace, Gregg Allman

2 Likes

While I’m thinking about it, I wore this today.

1 Like

1 Like

RIP Stephen Hawking

Curiosity: Albert Einstein born march 14(pi day) and lived to be 76 years old
Hawking died march 14(pi day) and lived to be 76

Galileo died January 8, 1642-hawking born January 8, 1942 (300years apart to the day)

It’s just us looking for order in the chaos that’s life but makes you wonder sometimes…

7 Likes

oooh!!! i really didnt knew both of them died on the same date with same age! :frowning_face:
RIP our gem stone of the world! :pray: :heart:

It really does

1 Like