Three Days Grace

I think Adam will continue to do great things with music,but also TDG will just fade away eventually.

Heartbroken when I heard about the split. 3DG will not be the same without Adam. I saw them in concert two years ago and was looking forward to this years’ tour. Wish them the best!

They did alright with Matt singing when I saw them live this last time, but it’s nowhere near the same.

Recently knew this band from a good friend, instantly fell in love! I’m so sad to hear their singer quit…

I’m waiting since forever for them to tour Europe …

I know them from the beginning. I remember that once they did a show here in Brazil, in music event, and only me and a friends knew the band. We were jumping and singing wildly while the others were staring at us. It was so funny!!

And by the way, their new song are very cool.

They aren’t bad.

I´m totally in “new” love with them, since “Painkiller”!

I think they’re pretty good, I don’t know how they do their stuff when it comes to rock/metal but they do it great.

But where does that band come from? What country? Are they American?

Love them, too!
I’m excited about the upcoming record, even thorugh Adam isn’t with them anymore.
It would be so great to see them this your in Germany, but the only concert is in Berlin and I’m from Hamburg, so I’m not allowed to go.
Hopefully I’ll see them soon.

@karpark14: TDG is a Canadian band. ^-^

I’ve been listening to 3DG just a bit longer than I have LP. I was upset to hear that Adam left, but Matt has done a pretty good job so far, I think. I love ‘Painkiller’ and am eagerly awaiting more new material.