This or That?

[quote=Zoscha]
taking a shower or taking a bath?[/quote]

hmm … we don’t have a bathtube, so I vote for shower.

E- or acoustic guitar ?

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]

E- or acoustic guitar ?[/quote]

depends on what i want to play, but according to what i play more i would say E-guitar.

Red Bull or Monster Energy?

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]

depends on what i want to play, but according to what i play more i would say E-guitar.

Red Bull or Monster Energy?[/quote]

Cool, you play E-Guitar ? I started with acoustic about a few months ago, but I don’t get any practice so I’m a noob.

hmm … I hate both drinks, but I already drunk some Red Bull and Family Guy once made fun of it, so Red Bull [lol]

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]

Red Bull or Monster Energy?[/quote]

Cool, you play E-Guitar ? I started with acoustic about a few months ago, but I don’t get any practice so I’m a noob.

hmm … I hate both drinks, but I already drunk some Red Bull and Family Guy once made fun of it, so Red Bull [lol][/quote]

Yes i do. I started with an acoustic guitar too, like 5 years ago and 4 years ago i got my first E-guitar.

By the way, you forgot your “this or that” question [biggrin] so i do that for you…

PS3 or Xbox?

PS3 or Xbox?[/quote]

PS3

Snowboard or Skateboard?

Very cool … I wish I started this much earlier … I’m not that talented but I’d have had so much time to learn. And I also don’t have the time nowadays.

Damn … [lol]

Snowboard.

Earring or tattoo ?

full upper body tattooed + white 10mm plugs :slight_smile:

guinea pigs or rabits?

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]full upper body tattooed + white 10mm plugs :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Damn, you lucker [razz]

Rabits, I got one.

LPU9 or LPUX ?

LPUX.

Painting or Graphics?

[quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]
Yes i do. I started with an acoustic guitar too, like 5 years ago and 4 years ago i got my first E-guitar.
[/quote]

Very cool … I wish I started this much earlier … I’m not that talented but I’d have had so much time to learn. And I also don’t have the time nowadays.
[/quote]

You don’t need thaaat much talent to play guitar, at least E-guitar is easier than everybody guesses.
Acoustic is a bit harder

[quote=Daliya]LPUX.

Painting or Graphics?[/quote]

Mhhh, hard to decide sometimes it needs both to get a good result (see Mike)
but i would say painting.

Book or Magazine?

Book

Knife or Gun? :smiley:

[quote=Zoscha][quote=Jats][quote=Zoscha]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You don’t need thaaat much talent to play guitar, at least E-guitar is easier than everybody guesses.
Acoustic is a bit harder[/quote]

Yeah, somebody told me E is harder, but I somehow don’t believe it [lol]
The reason why I started playing guitar was that a worker from abroad who worked for us used to play guitar and so he taught me some easy chords and all that stuff. But since he’s gone I don’t really practice anymore and he was such a nerd, it all went way too fast for me.

EDIT: Gun.

Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beer ?

i don’t even understand the question! Alcoholic of course!

beach or city

City, I hate beaches.

Day or Night? (was it?)

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]i don’t even understand the question! Alcoholic of course!

beach or city
[/quote]

[lol]
City

blogging or twittering?

Twittering, I’m not really into blogging and stuff [rolleyes][rolleyes]

It’s Sunday and you’re a walk in the park, then suddenly the rain came, what would you do? you will be dancing in the rain or use umbrella???

Dancing in the rain of course!

U2 or Coldplay?

[quote=Sandra Wayne][quote=ANVANOPPENS]
Starbucks you just can’t make coffee like that!

LPUX or LPU11? (lol!)
[/quote]

LPU11!!! :smiley:

Meteora or Minutes to Midnight?[/quote]

I have to say Minutes to Midnight. It was such a big turning point for their music and it’s just so wonderful =)

twitter or facebook? lol

[quote=Hari5]Dancing in the rain of course!

U2 or Coldplay?[/quote]

U2 definetely. Bono is the sh*t! lol

cats or dogs? haha