This or That?

Either

McLaren F1 or P1?

Formula 1

EU or NATO

Not quite what I had in mind. I meant the cars.

Isn’t the McLaren F1 used in Formula 1?

No, the McLaren F1 is one of the most insane road cars on earth. It was the fastest car on the planet not too long ago and is still the fastest naturally aspirated car on earth. It also won LeMans on it’s debut. Which is a massive achievement considering that it was a road car designed for long distance cruising and not a track monster. It was so savage that at the time it had to be de-tuned so it could race. The P1 is considered it’s successor. In engineering terms the P1 is brilliant but I hate it as a car, becuase it’s performance is shameful and it’s a hybrid.

F1:

P1:
http://cars.mclaren.com/files/live/sites/mclaren/files/cars-mclaren-com-Main/McLaren%20Model%20Section/P1%20New%20Images/Development%20%20or%20performance%20-%20P1%20at%20the%20ring/P1%20Bahrain%20shoot/McLaren%20P1%20Bahrain-773-crop5184x2670.jpg?t=w1440

Psssh… Hennessey Venom GT all the way… Just sayin.

The gumpurt Apollo is nice

As cool as the GT is it’s actually a Lotus (my second fav car on earth) and I prefer the F5 which is still in production. The British make the widest range of good cars. Besides, I’m pretty sure the venom can’t be used everyday for almost anything.

I prefer the Camaro

The Bugatti Veyron is nice too and it’s true I don’t believe they are street legal.

I have a quick kinda dumb question. How exactly do I go about a quote reply?

Nevermind I answered my own dumb question. :smile:

They are, the Veyron, GT and F1 are all road legal. The Veyron is an appalling pile of junk.

Lol tell us how you really feel. I’m more of a truck kinda girl anyways. My dream vehicle is not out of reach… Only 65k. The Ford Raptor. :wink:

I usually do lol. You’re new to the forums and might not have read some of the posts but I tend to be straight with almost everything :laughing:

Hennessey tuned?

If I was to go for an affordable sports car it would be an Elise. I don’t drive yet but the only car you need in real life is something like a Mondeo or a 5 series. Big, safe, comfortable, and with enough grunt. In England people can’t drive to save their lives so the optimum engine to get is anything between 2 and 3 litres.

Clutch type LSD or Torsen LSD?

I’ve never tried acid before so I wouldn’t know which one to choose.
[:stuck_out_tongue:]

Red or white wine?

Never had wine.

Carpet, Vinyl, or Wood floor?

Carpet :smile:

The Walking Dead or Z Nation? :stuck_out_tongue:

TWD

Truck or Lorry

(Oh sorry I killed the thread.)

@Gatsie, would @amitrish choose @Gatsie or @The_early_walker?

hey I got access´!!! Im back, we reanimate it @samuel_the_leader, so I take he coca-cola-xmas Truck

be honest or lie

Honesty is the best policy

Music or Music videos?