activity

causes activity

Cause and effect

I should finish the second game.
(How is the third game?)

Mass Effect

Massive Attack

Threat

There are many of them like ice on the street.

Beat

rythm,

dancing

howdie @Just_a_LP_Fan

Hello @The_early_walker !

A lot of steps.

Waltz

Christoph

the oscars

A let down. The story is still amazing but it’s way too short and too easy even on the hardest difficulty. As for the MP it’s classic Crytek nonsense. Massive potential but it had it’s face kicked in by it’s own creators. They cut off support a few months after release and left the game in tatters.

I was so into it as well. I was one of the very few dedicated players (I’m world 64th for all stats combined on PS3 and was 5th for one gun at one point, I’ve dropped a place since. http://crysis3s.com/stats_ps3/malox5). I even run a team and the world’s crummiest team site ( http://team-nano-home.shivtr.com/ ) lol.

I got so fed up of all the nonsense in that game. They shut down the servers for C2 on PC and the console ones bugged out so nobody could get in. The first was by far the best. I had it on my PS3 but deleted it and sold the other 2. C3 was both one of the best and worst games I’ve ever played (I’ve got the platinum trophies for all 3, I’m somewhat of a trophy hunter but only for easy games I have or for ones I love). I’ve sold almost all of my games now (I’m only keeping my Ratchet and Clank games and GT6 because I have a rather expensive wheel for it).

Track…where? @the_termin8r1

Eh? I’m lost. What track?

don´t know
the end to add sth

Edit good night!

There are lots of tracks missing from the LPA:

All the mp3 links are dead, and you cannot find these songs anywhere else:

Enth E Nd Cover (2002 - Pre-Reanimation)

Linkin Park - (Love Ain’t) Numb [Unreleased and Unfinished Hydroponikz Remix]

1 Like