The word association game Mk2

Now I get it, but crap? That’s subjective, I guess. To me Fornite and/or Minecraft are great games, even though I don’t like Fornite I don’t considere it a crap game.

I have a personal disdain for Minecraft on account of how utterly boring and slow paced it is and as far as I’m concerned, Fortnite is nothing more than a trend that keeps pumping out shitty memes and is played exclusively by 12 year olds. I guess I’m partial to the games that were a thing 10 years or so ago when I was still playing. As much as I don’t like them, games like COD, BFx and GTA will eat most modern games alive.

Funny story about BF3, I played it for exactly 30 mins before I deleted it. I tried the singleplayer and the game gave me a mission fail in the first 2 mins because I went too far ahead of my stupid AI team. Then I went to multiplayer, got into two matches and got vote kicked from all of them becasue I was a level 1 player who went 15/0 in maybe 4 mins against L30+ players. Playing Crysis makes other FPSs easy. :joy:

Album?

Film

A song from that album :sweat_smile:

Tarantino

De Niro.

Robert
@the_termin8r
:joy:

The guy who knows the hardness of studying

Bat

1 Like

@framos1792