The Person Above Me

We have coffeeshops here. They serve coffee with special brownies :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry for replying only now. These happened:

@gatsiesheikar than k you, you´re improving me gives me so much, like you, ´cause you´re so nice (thank the lpu for you!!!)
Menschen Gif yeah, it happened!!!
@samueleiter call the doctor or the exterminator, maybe itĂĄs dirghty mario???

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/legacy.images/smosh-pit/092010/mario_12.gif
and this also, today´s my lucky day!

Viva lpu!

1 Like

lol :smile: :smile:

1 Like

What have you done @gatsiesheikar? there is no stopping @P_Carciani now. Good choice for the dancing GIF though :smiley:
@samueleiter one abbreviation for you, WTF?

M. Shinoda wearing glasses wtf:

1 Like

what is wtf?
@samueleiter thank you for explanations so far
http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/gemischtes/danke/danke_0011.gif

Wtf? ¿Qué no comprendes ‘wtf’? @P_Carciani ich bin :angry:

Oh samu, @samueleiter don´t worry, here on the forum you´ll find “release your anger”, go there, than you feel better, Now I know about wtf lol

WTF = Well, That’s Fantastic!

2 Likes

@amitrish needs to listen to hunting party to chill down!

@P_Carciani now u understand that there’s no definite definition to what an acronym stands for: it all depends on context.

1 Like

@P_Carciani You’re welcome! Awesome GIF’s, I laughed so hard! :smile: Can’t wait to see what fun images you will share in the future :smiley: I see amitrish is thrilled about it too :stuck_out_tongue:

@samueleiter That sure is an impressive beetle :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Samu says: It means whatever we like!
wat ta flippy…

2 Likes

(@The_early_walker formerly @P_Carciani) how did u change ur profile picture? (and ur username)

@ samueliter don´t really know about the name, it came up with the pic,you can remove your avatar if you click account, then in the corner you can click to edit! But horay, I found sth out

ups to far: once more
1 account
2 your actual pic
3 upper left corner
4 click t0 edit and again

@samueleiter you have to change it in the main lp page, and not in the forums (or your forum profile). Then logout and log back in. Hope this will help :slight_smile:

@The_early_walker Oh fuck yeah I fucking did it!!!

Oh man, it happened to you, isn´t it awesome!

It looks great, what special mean has it for you?