The Person Above Me

haha funny :smile: ?but what are the rules of this game?

1 Like

after looking at @Josefina99 :stuck_out_tongue:

P_Carciani, Josefina99 & amitrish: are head over heals for the

[the original rule of the game is to say something about the person who posted before you :stuck_out_tongue: ]

2 Likes

@gatsiesheikar ruined the amitrish :heart: @Josefina99 :stuck_out_tongue:

Want to repair the broken heart, mine is broken into 1000 pieces, gatsie, you now, maybe we see a new side of sweety mikelā€¦

Lolz amitrish, Josefina99 & P_Carciani, hope to not break your hearts even more with Shinodaā€™s other side, asā€¦

1 Like

Oh my god :cold_sweat: ? Where would it end? :dizzy_face: IĀ“m so desillusionated, all my phantasies are blowing in the wind!

Awww, Iā€™m sorry P_Carciani, hereā€™s some cuddles from the Care Bear squad:

1 Like

omg :joy: gatsiesheikar, Iā€™ve just burst out laughing :smiley: thatā€™s hilarious :ok_hand:
tbh, Iā€™d like to watch this movie haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

loving your new avatar, gatsie, thems that josefina99 likes it most, so now I get an idea of what a crazy mixture our shinoda bear is! lets call him mikey-bear duziduziduzi :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Josefina99 & P_Carciani: Thanks! The Shinoda Bear is my new swag, yo :stuck_out_tongue: And Iā€™m telling you,
The 40 Year Old Virgin Shinoda Bear & The Care Bear Squad movie is gonna be beyond awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The Japanese mustā€™ve love Mike Shinoda. (His bday marked in calendar) Cuz the Japan version of his albums have Japan only exclusive tracks.

2 Likes

They mark Mikeā€™s B-day on the Japanese calendar? Wow, that is too sweet :smile:

1 Like

would like to knew the skript of the movie, and as shinoda-bear weĀ“ll engage SHINODA HIMSELF!

Iā€™m sure curious to know what Shinoda would have to share for the matter :smiley:

me too, letĀ“s phantasise(is that an english word??): God bless us everyone, IĀ“m the choosen bear, IĀ“m the choosen bearā€¦and then it becomes music in his head and he is inspirated to write down the best lp song ever in a burst of light with the power of the flowā€¦ :thought_balloon:

Even the NSA want to hack to see whatā€™s Shinoda Bearā€™s secret:

(photoshopped duh)

looooooooool! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: too funny!

:sweat_smile: :joy: :laughing: :laughing: :ok_hand: