The Person Above Me

So lets do it?! Won´t we???

I’m too broke for an awesome tattoo like that :frowning: But maybe in the future yes!

I see my cutie, lets paint it on our arms, just for fun: The challenge is that: You´ll find someone, painting it with wathever on your armds and me too, than we make a great photoshooting about our arms, and if it will be nothing more than pure crazy fun, than it is ral good

1 Like

@The_early_walker: Alright, sounds like a fun plan, dear! I’ll go look for someone to draw the awesome tattoo on my arm and post it here. Give me a few days though, weekends are quite hectic for me :wink:

Sure, take as much time as it took to get a creative artist who has the permission to paint on your arms!!! I´ll gonna look for my opportunity and post it here although, for no sense than…laughing!!!hugs!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

u all suck

1 Like

like you???

in the end, it doesn’t matter

1 Like

In the end, THEY didn`t even matter, and if the go to a meet &greet, they are as normal as we all are, don´t they? But it sucks, that they seemed to be so lonely, that they spend the little living time we´re giving from god to do such absolutely useless crap, Remember WAR destroy you!

Not us!!!
! ARE YOU WITH ME lpu SOLDIER AND TROOPER!!
Shame on you haters

you know i don’t know if you are a really bad troll or what but you are really starting to get on my bad side, and that rarely happens, even with a lpu person. so unless you are joking or i have to get off this site before i do something i might regret. leave me alone dude.

and you can leave me the hell alone too.

Wow, since when did this fun thread become this unfriendly? Can’t we all just get along?

they started it ;;

I am just an innocent flower, flowering my way through the mellow sighs

@Gatsie nice pic, I would like to tell intheend: Calm down, far belowe…

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

YEAH THAT RULES :heart_eyes:
remains me of butthead from beaves (my cat used to have this name) and butthead from the god ol mtv times

OMG, beavis and butthead were awesome!

1 Like

Yeah, I liked them too