A little sneak peek into the process

11 Likes

Yaaay!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aayeeeeeaaaa!
I’ll be in !! I am never busy for ya guys… just mom scolds a bit for
coming on Forums :sweat_smile: .
Ookay! I’ll check this thread tonight… replying via email right now. I’ll
check the 1st post what i actually have to do! :blush::heart::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

What software do you use?

1 Like

So… Can I join… And pls just use “gatsie” as my name this time?

4 Likes

We’ve only got 2 lines left to give out after this, we’re getting close.

On another note, my initial plan of making my line out of burning oil on the ground hasn’t worked (I’ve got nowhere to burn oil without my parents killing me) :stuck_out_tongue: , I guess I’ll go the old fashioned way and write on some paper :joy: . I still need to think of a pic though.

5 Likes

Awww… Well yeah I’ve joined before maybe if there’s only 2 lines I’ll just give room for someone else who wants to join this time :slight_smile: Because I was just gonna do a picture too lol! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, I meant there are 2 left after you and Honey joined.

1 Like

Yaaaaaay!

IMovie. Last version

LOL. I will :slight_smile:

@gatsie - your line is “and you always will be” please note that it’s not @turners34, gave her two lines by mistake

@Honey8 - your line is “when life leaves us blind

2 Likes

ok go with the first line you gave me?

1 Like

Sure :slight_smile:

Ok I will so we don’t make any more confusion and thank you again for doing this so if someone needs a line you can gave them my 2nd one

1 Like

@NickGr Just sent in my stuff this morning

1 Like

Aww ok great! Then I will try make something readable :smiley:

Ookay! I’ve read the first post and hot what i have to do. :blush:

• firstly, thanks for letting me in.
  • secondly i wanted to ask if this is for Sir Chester or both including Sir Joe Hann ? His birthday is on 15th as well.
  • thirdly you’ll get my art this weekend.

My lines! “When life leaves us blind!!” :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: I’ll make nice oneeee! :joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

We do it for Chester only , as a memorial sort of thing

3 Likes

Poor Phoenix, Rob, Brad and Joe are always forgotten for birthday specials :sweat_smile:

BTW @NickGr, I emailed you with what I made thus far.

6 Likes

But what if next year we possibly do one for each member of LP. Doesn’t have to be a video to show our love and support.

4 Likes

If we are finished the actual project we can consider about doing sth like a „we want you back“ project for the five of them! Could be nice gesture to include the rest and honour them - @NickGr, what do you think? And is it possible for you at all to do a further project as exams time is straight ahead?

4 Likes