The Messenger Lyric Video for Chester's Birthday

@NickGr Is it possible for us to do a line with “love” or “kind” in it? The twins would love to do something with one of those two words :wink:

2 Likes

@NickGr This is my time! I’m sooooo in !!! :heart: :relaxed:

1 Like

Gimme a couple of hours, I’ll give you your lines later. Have to clean some snow :snowflake:

1 Like

Hi @NickGr can I ask you something?? Is it possible to do a drawing for this project?

2 Likes

Check out the OP. I say “media” means artworks are accepted too :slight_smile: and it would be amazing if you do something

3 Likes

Great! I’ll participate!!

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this @NickGr

3 Likes

Hey @NickGr im in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@sabje102 — your line is “Love keeps us kind
@moocho — your line is “It keeps us kind
@RoryBourdon — your line is “when you’ve suffered enough
@georkost — your line is “and your spirit is breaking
@theearlywalker — your line is “you’re growing desperate from the fight
@OneMoreLight2017 — your line is “Remember you’re loved
@turners34 — your line is “and you’re always will be
@spellingmistake — your line is “This melody will bring you right

5 Likes

You already give me my line yesterday but if you want me too to do two lines I will be more than happy too

1 Like

Thanx again :hugs: @NickGr and- do you saw that @moocho asked for @zenataylor too?

2 Likes

It can be face with paper or just a paper — the only rule is for it to be readable. Of course you can put the hug pic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait… have I ? Damn, I keep forgetting things. I’ll take the second line of yours then, okay?

1 Like

Ok will do

1 Like

Lol same here on that if there’s not enough people to participate. Don’t want to take another line though if it can be used by someone else.

1 Like

And I agree I would do anything for Chester and for any of my family hereYeah I started painting Chester but my words are still not coming @chigokurosaki

1 Like

It will happen for us all. Trust me, I believe this one is as @RoryBourdon said, gonna kill us all inside a little. But we all must do this together as a family. Imagine the guys, and especially Talinda’s reactions when they see what a masterpiece we will make. And thanks again to @NickGr for another amazing idea for a video in memory of the best singer ever! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Let’s #makeChesterpround#

2 Likes

Do i have a line? Or I make just the drawing? I can put a line in my drawing.

1 Like

Whatever you want. Line or the drawing or together— all good

1 Like