The Last Post Thread

That’s pretty easy to know. It will be…

Right now it’s me, lol- comming here will make us all feel like we are winners- that cool- and a good intention and sense for a game so- lol- the one minute winner feel is up to meee until it’s up to: …

2 Likes

I still think you guys are missing the point of the game, that there is none. :joy: But yes, feel like a winner if you will, lol, but the real winner will be decided in the end.

Ite :joy:

It doesn’t even matter :joy:

Then I will be sure to reach the 10K replies soon :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Haha, we shall see soon enough.

Forget the last letter game, this thread will die first XD

Exactly what I said earlier. :joy: Sorry @NickGr but there is a new thread on the forums lol.

1 Like

Lol - llg has died two times already

1 Like

Haha, true, but this one may catch on as well

1 Like

Not may… it will

1 Like

It appears so lol

Good morning everyone! :grin: (No, I’m not looking for the last post, just being polite :innocent: :joy:)

3 Likes

Hey guys is it normal that I don’t see @the_termin8r avatar?? :thinking: I see a blank space… :thinking:

1 Like

I was wondering this as well, I always think im the only one this stuff happens to lol.

1 Like

I think he has changed it and it loads a bit still )

1 Like

LOL :joy:. I wondered how long it would take before the first person asked, and now I have 3 of you.

My avatar is perfectly fine…it’s just a plain white square. I wanted to mess with you and was wondering how long it would take before someone pipes up.

8 Likes

Lmaoooo!!! and here I thounght was my line or pc or forum!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Clever indeed.

2 Likes