The Last Post Thread

Are you trying to buy my trust with :unicorn: :unicorn:? You are so mean! :confused: :disappointed:

1 Like

No! I’m not buying your trust! I’m showing you I took care of them and bred them like purebred stallions to make more :grin:

2 Likes

You are in a thigt rope for now. :unamused:

1 Like

:hushed: im wearing your joker socks :grimacing: :joy::rofl:

You are not in control of the unicorns, neither donyou own them in any way :rage: they are property of me @IronSoldier16 and @lpfan61 as they have been already

2 Likes

:rage: don’t talk to me like that robin :rage:
I had a right to take them from you :triumph:
I stole them for their well being :rage: you didn’t see joker eating some of them :rage:

Look look this is what @lpfan61 showed me was left of one of them!
IMG_7068

4 Likes

Photo?

Ahh @chigokurosaki I gave mine to my sister for the infiniti likes days ago :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I knew you were lying!!! :rage:

Batman, please :man_facepalming: that’s @IronSoldier16, not me :confused:

2 Likes

But I said days ago that I took them into my bat cave #2!!

Jajajajaja you were who did it!!

1 Like

I know that restaurant. Killer! :sob:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy:
Then why did I find this?!
It’s gruesome chigo don’t look unless you’re strong okay!
[spoiler]IMG_7067[/spoiler]

4 Likes

That were you! You don’t remember it becuase you were high and with those weird bears :confused:

1 Like

Nu uhhhh!!!
Mine(temporary ones) always looked like this!
IMG_7069
:grin:

I only kept and saved one baby unicorn for @Lilyope to have as a friend along with the batkitties and batpingu :grin:
IMG_7070
And momma and poppa unicorn were both okay with it :grin:

4 Likes

Since here we lost you dude :confused:

They should be free! No pets! You are falling very down and deep :confused:

He’s right, that was @IronSoldier16 not joker, stop confusing us with our characters :stuck_out_tongue::roll_eyes: and we gave them all to @lpfan61 already before, so you have none and nothing to bargain with, sorry onion but you lose :stuck_out_tongue::rofl:

2 Likes

See, Batman, I’'ve never eaten any :unicorn: before! Now apollogise with me.

1 Like

:unamused: there-it’s friend unicorn!
I asked momma and poppa too and they said it was okay! :unamused: you guys don’t ownnnn them you should know they rule themselves :triumph: they choose what’s good and not :triumph:

Sighhh…must batman really do so? :unamused:
Batman never killed YOU GUYS off :unamused:
IMG_7073

Fineeeee :unamused: I’ll do so only to show remorse and that I’m just :triumph:

IMG_7072

3 Likes

Await there, “Hero”!!! I want a real apolligese, not a false one that anyone uses to get out of trouble.

1 Like

Dont make me do what im about to do bro, I can prove to you that I do in fact own them after all :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like