The Jukebox - Insert coins to play

I’m currently searching for an update to my metal playlist

3 Likes

EDIT:

New songs from Red and Puta Volcano as well.

1 Like

Yesterday evening, I was in my favourite bar. Or better, the only bar I go to, cause it is a small location and I am friends with the owner/barkeeper. Just talking nonsense and listening to good music. He always plays some Rammstein or Lindemann.
Yesterday, he played a song from Hämatom. And I really liked it, listened today more into them.
@raz7 @HakManLP I’m curious if you do know them? Like it?

1 Like

Haven’t heard of them, much like another German band called In Extremo.

For In Extremo, I like the music but not the singer, his vocals are too raspy for my liking.

1 Like

On Topic: for @anna834, heard of till the end? The song?

You mean this?

Nothing much to say about it, jet :laughing:

1 Like

I haven’t seen the whole thing. But yeah, heard the song. :thinking:

Edit, I have seen the video, but only lasted for a minute. It’s not really my thing, and I’m not dissing my love for till, (man, he’s made some awesome poetry and music) but certainly not my thing.

You have? Link please? Just found short teasers. :thinking:

Really enjoyed the new Red song. It’s not like their music they’ve made previously. It’s got something different to it, and I hope they continue with more like this.

2 Likes

Yeah, they seem to be leaning more towards metal. I just don’t want them to ditch the strings, it’s a signature sound.

1 Like
4 Likes

casually listening to Rammstein covers

2 Likes

I have heard Mgla’s one album only, Exercises in Futility, and I have super loved it.

Isn’t it a lovely experience? Cherishable moments!!

2 Likes

You forgot my favourite song!!! Legend :heart:

Sever is really good. Feels a bit like Of Beauty and Rage.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

So, so true!
And so new to me. Never did I go to bars, especially not alone.
I also thought, what bullox to talk bs and drink alcohol (still not that much :grin:).
Buy what fun! It’s so relaxing! Especially with awesome, interesting music.
Yesterday, as it got late and the bartender wanted us gone, he got on an Eleonor Rigby trip.
Ah, he couldn’t know. Such stuff is exactly my tast. :rofl:

All The Lonely People

20200216_010242

1 Like
1 Like

:joy: :rofl: I think I give up trying to catch up on all what you are listening to. :astonished:
Maybe you continue tagging me, for music you think I would enjoy. :upside_down_face:

1 Like