The Jukebox - Insert coins to play

:heart: Corey

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag I will definitely check it out

If someone would like to help me on this, feel free to. Me and a few others are trying to get Big Bad Wolf to a million views by the end of the year. If anyone would like to play the playlist whilst in the background or watch the video a few times, it would be much appreciated.

This is similar to the Numb to a billion views goal we did a few years back which was a success so thank you!

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Listening to all this dropped songs

5 Likes

Same! Going through the playlist and checking out the songs I haven’t heard yet

1 Like

Dude, I used to play them on plug a lot of the time until Jordan put the ‘no LPU song’ rule in place. :joy:

Mood…

1 Like

Yeah but tracks like Dialate and Pictureboard weren’t out back then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This I really wanted to hear :heart:

3 Likes
1 Like

I say: It’s a good cover (I’m also a Deftones fan) but the original one is ‘way’ better. Linkin Park did better covers than this in my opinion

OT:

5 Likes

I prefer the LP version, no surprise there but I’m not really a fan of Deftones. Wish was a great cover by LP… and live it was :exploding_head: :metal:

4 Likes

Fresh squeezed release! :partying_face: :tangerine:

1 Like

that screams by Chino and also the strength and pain in his voice, I feel like I’m back in my childhood and teenager days :fire: :fire: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :metal:t2:

1 Like

People got busy writing this year maybe :thinking: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Ngl :fire:

1 Like

New album from Discrepancies.