The Jukebox - Insert coins to play

Starset - Divisions

1 Like

Found another random band, annoyingly they only release singles and not albums, so I won’t link all of them (there’s like 42 or so), but I will link one. They covered Watching As I Fall. This is the kind of quality I was expecting from PT.

4 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

What does that mean?

I actually can’t hear the difference.
It sounds like Chester.

1 Like

This band is my new fix for LP lol.

2 Likes

:heart:

Thank you for sharing @the_termin8r ! I actually start to like Riverline too :grin:

4 Likes

They also have amazing LP covers!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

New music by @MenyaNet, his rock remix of Open Door. Sharing this for him because he can’t log in for some reason. Give it a try, it’s a great energetic reinterpretation of the song :smiley:

Yep, they’re great and they really nail that old school LP sound. Been following for some time now, I believe they released their first album just last year

6 Likes

thanks a lot, Rick! in the end, I was able to go in and already made a post with my remix, but I forgot to tell you about it, sorry and thank you so much, friend again! very nice!

2 Likes

I don’t know this band but the singers voice sounds synthesized and not as prominent against the music. I’d need to listen to more to compare. The rapper is much better. It’s harder to rap than it is to sing. And people say nu-metal is dead.

1 Like

You love me, you hate me, you kiss me, you break me
You lifted me up, just to watch as you broke me
You promised me, look me straight in the eyes
Don’t matter what you say, I don’t know truth from the lies
I helped you up, like I always do
I forgave you for your sins and I carried you through them
What the hell have we thought, we always knew
You will bleed for me, and I will bleed for you

Fly into outer space
I float away, but you’re my gravity
Die, to love another day
We rise again, and lose our gravity

I will fly into outer space
I will die, to love another day
We rise again, and loose our gravity

I will fly into outer space
I will die, to love another day
We rise again, and loose our gravity

Baby we can float away

damn, I just love this feat. with Maria Brink. It matches perfect :heart:

2 Likes

Looks like Die Antwoord released a new album recently. Gave it a listen the other day, it’s shit. I like DA for the same reason that I like Alestorm, it’s just a joke and I don’t take it seriously. This album though feels like they’re trying to be serious and failing. Not to mention that all the instrumentals did my head in. I couldn’t sit through a single full song and there wasn’t a single song that I liked.

1 Like

David Bergeaud - Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction

David Bergeaud - Ratchet and Clank Quest For Booty

2 Likes

This is what I imagine taking drugs would be like:

3 Likes

finally I like this album more and more - took me a time. But ‘legendary’ is also the theme of ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’ and I hear this every week :sweat_smile: :grimacing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :metal:t2:

also there are a few more songs on ‘Victorious’ that are quite good :relaxed:

4 Likes
1 Like

Is solstice the new Red song, or is it just Rob?