The Jukebox - Insert coins to play

So Green Day released a new album this Feb and none here updated it. Hmmm.

2 Likes

me, @anna834 & @framos1792 wrote about a few words in the other thread (or another thread) - It’s not the Green Day I know and it will take a lot of hearings, may before I’ll like it. None of the songs is a ‘permanent earworm’

OT:

2 Likes

Now that I have listened to the first 2 songs of their new album, I know what you mean. They sound very pop-ish (which is not bad) and anime-intro-like (which IS bad for a band), but I love the cover art.

1 Like
1 Like

This album is so sick

1 Like

Three Days Grace - One X & Transit of Venus
Skillet - Awake Deluxe & Unleashed Beyond
One Ok Rock - Eye of the Storm
Linkin Park - Living Things

2 Likes

EDIT:

2 Likes

EDIT:

1 Like

I enjoyed listening to this album

Wage War was one of the few I stopped listening.

Not mine. To much pathos.

This again I enjoyed.

:blush:

1 Like

I only came across them because they did the Veronica Mars theme song. lol

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

You know, it’s your topic.
You can post as often as you want.
I like some and some really not. You had them before, so I would like to just like the ones I actually like.
Like, like, like :joy:

OT

I don’t get why the regulars of the old thread aren’t posting here as often as they did there.

The forum has quite down a lot. It’s with every topic.
And this few people have now two topics to choose from.

1 Like

Whats their genre of music? If its what I’m listening to, then I’ll check them out.

That’s a tough one. Discrepancies, Frontstreet and A Broken Silence are rap rock. Andromida is instrumental metal with a bit of djent and techno (a lot of what I posted from him are actually single songs that don’t appear in albums) and I’m not quite sure how to describe Normandie. Modern metal I suppose? Something like a cross between Fallout Boy and While She Sleeps or something like that. I can’t say anything about Missio as that’s the only song of theirs that I like.

1 Like

I found it in an old show and I liked it.

1 Like
2 Likes

Because there’s two threads on the same topic “what are you listening to”?

1 Like