The beauty of an ever questioning mind

Exactly, it is difficult to grasp such a concept unfortunately, without going “insane”. I know people fear insanity, but they also fear death, and death is the biggest obstacle//boundary set up to them. Why be scared of something that you won’t habve not experienced, you are in the middle of it all, LIFE, existence and NON-Existence… ONENESS

I am glad there are like minded individuals here at the LPU who seek answers to the curiosity of their mind. Thank you @lpfan61 for having an open mind. And You all know who you are :wink:

2 Likes

:hugs: :blush:

Before this happens, I MUST do a collab with you first! :grin::smiley:

1 Like

This for sure will happen. Just gotta keep which track we are working on a “secret” lol. I also feel I want to do my own “Remix” of one of your tracks, off your last EP. Just have to see how I can approach it :thinking:

1 Like

That would be awesome! Just let me know when / if you need the individual stems

1 Like

Looking through my dropbox, I forgot I had quite a bit of “phone demons” from my 1st 2 mixtapes. There aren’t crazy differences between them, though it’s mainly the instrumental that was used. Here is one example:

No Sense (Phone Demo)

If anyone would like me to share anymore, lemme know xD, I have so much “ancient” stuff. They are nice memories though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Me me me!!send send send! :blush: :grin:

Well here’s a link to a zip folder I designed for it. It features A Capellas, Demos and some unreleased songs, which i thought I did not record lol. 53 files total, though some are repeats of the same song. Please don’t listen to “Anxiety/Creep”, my cover of STP sounded horrid and I sound drunk lol xD. Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

2013-2014 A small taste

The unreleased songs are:

At Last
Its A Mistake
Long Time Ago

Coincidentally, all the above songs are about women xD.

1 Like

Ok! I’m on phone now,I’ll save them when I’ll be on pc… :sweat_smile: Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

You are very welcome @lpfan61 anytime :hugs:

1 Like

I never could figure out this thread… j remember i said I’ll. I still am out of time. :heart::heart:

I just wanna update on what I am doing now lol:

My computer screen (monitor) seems to be playing games with me so I have stalled recording things (Need to write more music!)

I have sent @rickvanmeijel the mp3 for the song I remixed off his last EP, and also an A Capella to see his take on how it will/should sound.

I only have about 7ish songs written at the moment, besides that I been covering LP songs, my cousin liked my Roads Untraveled cover xD.

I have 3 other Acapella’s done to get a “Feel” of how I want to approach the songs, they include: Ra, The Light & Times Like These (psst… this song was posted in my LPU blog back in November).

Still figuring out how I should approach Fool’s Paradise.

Now I got 3 options, and well whoever is still interested can choose how this thread goes:

1- Continue with how I originally was releasing lyrics and songs (1 per mixtape, weekly)
2- Post lyrics of songs unrecorded
3- Post updates of the process of my next mixtape, oN3 and also release some unfinished songs from my recording PC.

Let me know what you peeps think :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Number 3 means you also are going to post the lyrics of the mixtape? :thinking:

1 Like

This sounds most exciting to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, and No lol. I may just make some videos of some sections, teasers xD, sound cool? lol

1 Like

Lol I asked for lyrics because sometimes I can’t understand well the lyric without reading, since as you know English is not my speaking language… :sweat_smile: that’s my fault obviously,not yours…

I get it lol. Yeah I guess I can do that for sure, though I actually forgot I wrote another song, that was just a compilation of thoughts and rhymes on my train rides to work. I called it “Pi” because “MUH 3”.

I actually practiced this new song in front of my friends and they seemed to like it. They chose “Dance with the Devil” by Immortal Technique for the “Instrumental”.

Lemme figure out a game to play and well, the “prize” will be the lyrics? xD

1 Like

Ok! So if we win your game we’ll have the lyric!Yaay! :smile: that’s a nice idea!

20180827_170447

So here’s a drawing I did yesterday. It was inspired by a song I have posted in the past up here. So here are the tasks…

1- What is the name of said song?
2- Find (12) examples on the art that signify 3, 6 or 9 (This also includes adding numbers)

I think this one is a bit more complex than the last xD. Also, let me know what you think of the drawing :stuck_out_tongue:

ENJOY!

2 Likes

Nice art piece! Your style is unique! :smile: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

Answer 1: is it “Mask”? Since the face in the middle could be a mask… :thinking:

Answer 2:
1-There are 3 question marks in the balloon
2- On the right hand: 2 x 3 = 6
3- The “rays” are 15, so 1 + 5 = 6
4- On the top rectangle there is a roman number: XXXIII = 33, so the number itself and also 3 + 3 = 9
5- The round snake has 6 stripes
6- There is a triangle, so it has 3 sides
7- There is the No. 9 that in reverse could be a 6 too
8- On the face there are 3 points as the nose
9- “Give in” is made up of 6 letters
10- There are 3 “people” in total: the one with long hair, the face at the center and the one with cigar

11- The W is made up of 3 triangles
12- The exclamation mark is made up of 2 triangles, both have 3 sides so 3 + 3 = 6
13- The L has a triangle at the top
14- There are 3 + 3 = 6 lines near the right hand of the long hair character
15- 3 numbers make the date and 27 = 2 + 7 = 9; 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: For now this…I’ll look better…

EDIT: Ah! you make us find 12 examples!! 1 + 2 = 3 you’re really clever! :smirk:
EDIT 2: Why am I finding more than 12??? :sweat_smile: :laughing:

1 Like