The acronym game

Are you angry for something? :flushed:

In medical bendages egoistic chaotical injuries left evidence :joy:

Peaceful

1 Like

:joy: No, I’m just a bit messed up inside. :joy:

3 Likes

When you feel like this, try to fix your gears like you do in LDD… :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

That’s not a cure for a dark mind. :joy: It’s not like it impedes me though. Also I seem completely normal…for the most part. :stuck_out_tongue: At least that’s what the people here whom have met me think / say.

3 Likes

Sure that you’re normal… the fact that you’re a genius with complicated thoughts is another thing… :rofl: and you’re not so dark since you tolerate me bothering you… :sweat_smile: :joy: :blush:

Bothering? Nah, it’s nice when somebody takes an interest. Most people are put off by the more technical things.

1 Like

Whoa!thank you! Maybe you will regret it… :joy: tomorrow I’ll ask you something about ldd… now going to sleep!see you! :rofl: :hugs:

1 Like

Sure thing. Have a good one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Peaceful-Practically every ancient civilization entertained faith under logic

Ancient

Though I don’t say much on it, I find your posts and threads very enjoyable for the very reason that they’re thorough and technical @the_termin8r :sweat_smile: and in terms of dark humor you very much remind me of one of the scientists on the show bones lol

3 Likes

Technical stuffs are welcoming to me. I am
very curious with it

A new creature in Europe - naughty tiger :tiger2:

Naughty

1 Like

Normal agricolture used great high time yesterday

Normal

New Orleand risks many animals’ life.

Great.

Going really empty at tomatoes.

Tomorrow

Taking old money out read right outlet! What?

Remained.

Raven elected my aunt into new edition duplicate (lol nonsense… R and D is so hard for me)

Modernization

1 Like

My objective disappears everyday right new indications. Zones are tied in our nuts.

Nonsense.

Now Only Nineteen Snakes Eat Nachos Since Easter

Nachos

1 Like

Nobody admits creepy habit of spiders… :scream: :skull:

Creepy

1 Like

Can Ray explain extra points? Yeah!

Cellphone.

Can’t even laugh. Living past hitting one nest, empty.

Acronym

1 Like