Tattoos Honoring Chester

pixlr_20180811220919412_20180811231153263

11 Likes

Met Mike in Los Angeles last week. This is what he drew for me on my arm.

13 Likes

IMG_8832

I got mines done 08/25/2018

12 Likes

I had a portrait of Chester done 5 months ago image

26 Likes

That’s beautiful!!!

1 Like

It’s insane! My favourite tattoo I’ve got

Absolutely love this tattoo!!!

and you turned it into a tattoo?? Gr8 idea!! Love it!!

So I am trying to figure out a tattoo that shows:
my left is right
my ups are down
my insides out

anyone got any ideas??

Just to clarify, this is not mine. An artist at the studio I go to drew it and posted it online. I think it’s pretty dope!

8 Likes

This is my tattoo, done on my birthday (19th feb 2019) Using the lyrics as a thankyou to chester for his music and his fight. Also to remind me that i’m not alone in this world when sometimes thats all you feel.

finishedtat

22 Likes

I still can’t get over how beautiful this is. Where did you go & Who was your tat artist if I may ask? @itachi90

This is beautiful. I want to get some lyrics tatted as well. Yours really turned out amazing & so perfect. Love it :clap:t3::heart:

Thank you for the very kind words Nihility, I had it done at ‘Heartless Vandals Tattoo Lounge’ - by Ashy B. Her work is incredible. I’m so glad it came out as good as it did! Reminds my everyday that when we have our own battles to fight, someone else has too therefore we are not alone. I’ve loved chester since hybrid theory and to have the lyrics he sang as that reminder is even more special to me. keep me posted if you get some lyrics done, I’d love to see :blush: @a.hooley

1 Like

20190504_210722

18 Likes

That’s beautiful @tanab52 :grinning: welcome to forums! :heart:

2 Likes

I love that tat!! Very nice!

Also i see this is the first time you’ve posted welcome to the forum! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you it’s not finish but wanted to post it

2 Likes

Now that an amazing tattoo

2 Likes

I think I do the same, but with colour and on my leg. Not the arms. I want to make a Linkin Park leg full of LP tattoos :smiley:

3 Likes