1.It’s snowing here!

XunE3NV6

1. Yesterday was 10.40 ℉ :grimacing:

2. I need a hot chocolate!

I tag @lpfan61 and @Honey8

4 Likes

Neither do I, it basically means that it is just too cold for humanity :joy:

But not for the Friezen haha
(Just realised how close Friezen sounds to Frozen :joy:)

1 Like

My turn! :blush:

1- Just had lunch
2- Going to prepare a niiiice coffee :coffee: :yum:
3- I like summer!!! :sun_with_face: :heart_eyes:

@kathy357 @LPUgrl2

2 Likes

Hello and good morning ! it is 7;40 am Today I am waiting for the sun to come up, On my pc with my friends and Linkin Park and waiting for nice weather to come and dry us out . So much snow and rain we are flooding terrible. I hope everyone has a nice day:sun_with_face::heart_decoration:. @lpfan61I hope you have a great sunday. .

1 Like

Hello!! :sun_with_face: :smile: Thank you!! :blush: hope you have a great sunday too! :hugs: :hugs:
That’s a game @kathy357 , you have to say 3 or more things about yourself or what you’re doing and then tag 1 or 2 people (not the one who tagged you first) if you want to… :sun_with_face: :hugs:

1 Like

Ok Thank you @lpfan61 Now I know . then i tag@NickGr I haven’t seen you in a while:grinning:

2 Likes

Put a space before @ so he could receive the tag…it has to be a separate word… :wink: like this @NickGr

Another try Thanks for teaching me @lpfan61 I Haven’t seen you in a while so @NickGr I tag you

3 Likes

I’m here everyday lol
So

• School starts tomorrow
  • I badly don’t want to go
  • on Wednesday it’s my dad bday

@Droms and @intheend

2 Likes

No problem! :blush: glad to be of help! :hugs:

Woot woot!

1. I’m eating popcorn
  2. I’m excited to buy Coco and Lady and the Tramp on Tuesday
  3. I have a Disney problem :laughing: send help :laughing:
    @danni1317 @hilaryfol
3 Likes

Good luck in school @NickGr Happy Birthday to your dad and I’ll talk to you soon.

@sabje102 almost done ! but I am exhausted … so complicated to arrange everything in the best way … and I will really miss the Netherlands … I hope you are doing great ? As soon as I am back to France I will prepare a little something for you :smile:

@turners34 thank you for the tag :blush:

• Today my first scientific paper got accepted for publication and this made me cry of happiness and relief

• I am really scared to go to live in France … although I am french …

• I had 3 amazing days with friends I didn’t see since very long and this helps me a lot to cope with all the changes happening in my life at the moment …

My tags: @jabinquaken @theearlywalker

1 Like
  • it was -18°C in the morning and I don’t remember such a frost during last 3 years.
  • yesterday, had a really nice shopping, spending about 25$ on drawing materials and tools.
  • now bugging myself, trying to find out what I wanna draw with them.

@evooba and @acemasters

2 Likes
  1. I am looking forward to my holiday in August

2. Febuarys Month of songs is almost complete

3. Black is my favourite colour…go figure

@purrfectlp @hilaryfol

2 Likes

gasps RACIST!!!

1. I expired today
  2. I expired for lpu
  3. Lpu expired

@Hams @RoryBourdon

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how are you doing? Did they figure anything out? :confused: and I understand if it’s personal just hope you’re better :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I now need pizza :pizza: at some point this week.
It’s cold.
I’m watching The Boston Bruins.

Feel better @RoryBourdon

@lpfan61 @LPUgrl2

5 Likes