Tag, you're it!

@minuteforce

Your turn

Yes… ;-;

I think almost everyone prefers summer than winter… And about that dart… I was aiming at @LP13413

1 Like

sry, acemaster gave me the reins, he´s away this weekend, so I think, if @minuteforce isn´t taking the tag you´re on @intheend, if you like at least, lol :sunglasses:

We shall wait for @minuteforce he or she is probably on patrol, you know being a superhero and all…

maybe and cause of “time is a valueble thing” we gonna make it although…lol I tag @samuel_the_leader,lol use it or loose it, lol :sunglasses:

No, let @minuteforce do it.

ok Sir on ya command

@samuel_the_leader

Not @samuel_the_leader, the person who is next is @minuteforce

oh sry sir, [the pic took to long to post again but, I´ll salute again] hahahahahahiiiaachhach, :joy:
SORRY @minuteforce

I was told by (cough) speciallawandforcebunnies… That @minuteforce was taken down by the KBS…

I shall now take his place…

1. I have eyeballs
  2. Half of my lpu term I typed in third person.
  3. Wrestling fan

@the_termin8r1

1. I’m bored
  2. I’m bored
  3. I’m bored

what’s with the revival of all these dead threads?

1 Like
  1. Just having fun
  2. Now you ruined it
  3. Chicken butt

[quote=“intheend, post:113, topic:11306, full:true”]
I have eyeballs
Half of my lpu term I typed in third person.
Wrestling fan

@EvoOba [/quote]

Why reinvent the wheel when you can just roll with what there is already :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m 43
I’m a female
Inactive Registered Nurse (disabled)
And I’m brand new here & don’t know how to change my photo. :rage:
@amitrish

Go, to the main forum page with all the threads > Click ‘Back to Linkin Park’ at the top (best opened in a new tab) > go to ‘account’ (once logged in) > mouse over your avatar > Edit > get a pic and set it > then come back to the forums > Log out on this page and then log back in.

1. Still wondering why @KraZyDI posted 4 facts about herself :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. I can eat 2 medium pizzas alone. In one seating.
  3. I am going to be awake for long tonight, for no reason.

I tag @Spelling_Mistake (so that I can know more about her :heart_eyes:)

think ya mixed up the victimize thread to this, but anyways, the second…lol :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sunglasses: