2. a week tomorrow I’ll be seeing Mike
  3. I’m listening to Krwlng right now :smiley:

I tag @avicenna and @chigokurosaki

I get a guitar yesterday
Working on a new song right now
And this weekend I am looking forward to more sleep

@OneMoreLight2017 @melisLP

1 Like

Glad to see you here @gatsie thanks for the tag!

1. I woke up really late today
  2. I am currently watching music videos
  3. Lunch will be soon

I tag @raz7 @framos1792

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @StephLP18!

I’m getting an oil change done on my car.
I want to do more coloring in my copy of Mike’s art book today.
I have 36 days til I go on a cruise to Bermuda and 88 til Mike in Boston!

I tag all who haven’t gone @OneMoreLight2017 @framos1792 @chigokurosaki

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag

1. Selling more stuff on eBay,
  2. Managing my Facebook groups,
  3. Seeing Shinedown later this year.

I tag @ashesoftime, @coolcat96 and @gatsie

1 Like

1 I’m drinking tea with honey
2 I should be sleeping but… Here I am
3 I ordered stir fried rice with salty fish at a Chinese restaurant today, but they gave me chicken instead. I assumed it was chicken because it didn’t taste like fish. As an excuse, they gave me a free dessert that I wouldn’t recommend either… :nauseated_face:

@rickvanmeijel @intheend @theearlywalker

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag :slight_smile:

1 I’m learning Something From Nothing by Foo Fighters on guitar.
2 The heat wave is finally over, so no more sweating :joy:
3 Summer break is almost over :sob:

@Woco21

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @rickvanmeijel , well I’m back to saying what I’
m up to xD

1- I been listening to older recordings I did back in 2014, which were left unfinished. I will keep them unfinished though lol.
2- Finished reading “No Boundary” by Ken Wilber, and it definitely connected to me, was also one of the reasons I chose to “risk” more.
3- Finished recording a remix of a song off @rickvanmeijel 's “Reliving” EP. But also have to record vocals for a song Rick will be producing for me. Its fun recording/writing lyrics with @StephLP18 also, thanks to both of you guys for making this possible!

@lpfan61 @the_termin8r @StephLP18

5 Likes

My turn! :blush:

1- Yesterday I went for a 1-day trip on mountains with my parents,sister and brother in law
2- I was up for 20 hours and 20-30 minutes! :grin:
3- Once I was up for about 2 days,due to a sad event so I didn’t count them precisely…

Next: @aaran how’re you doing? :sun_with_face:
And @amitrish :smile:

2 Likes

Thanx for the kek - :joy: ehhm - tag @gatsie

• had lunch just now
  • about to have coffee
  • I love my life

I don’t tag anybody- still we wanna hear news from @intheend @StephLP18 @the_termin8r ( who has muted this thread) from @samuel_the_leader ( from a tag a veery long time ago ) @ashesoftime @chigokurosaki @framos1792 @OneMoreLight2017 @melisLP - 10 tags limit reached- you all go :grin:

5 Likes
  1. I have finished watching 6 seasons of a tv show, and now I am thinking of reading a book.
  2. Today I set up an smart TV all by myself and was able to login as well. This is an achievement since none of you know my history with TVs. :sunglasses:
  3. I have started a font war in here. Next I will start an autocorrect war.

@anngelenee you have been warned. Also, you can be next. @spellingmistake come here. We have a fight to fight.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag :slight_smile:

1. My favourite colors are blue and turquoise :slight_smile:
  2. On basic school, I told my teacher that it was the boys who broke the window. Although it was true, hey hated me from that moment ever since. I did it because otherwise the whole class would have to pay and my mother did not have the money.
  3. When I was little, I wanted to be a cosmonaut.

@Honey8 you’re next :slight_smile:

3 Likes
  1. Got a little sunburn on vacation
  2. Have to make something on lunch :seedling:
  3. Watching my friend vlogs (she was au pair in us )

@NickGr & @lpaniist :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @raz7 for tag me and thanks @theearlywalker for remind me I was tagged lol

1. I’m on holidays now. But I’ll go to the beach on Sunday :ocean::ocean::ocean:
  2. The vet told me my cat is fat haha so he is still on a diet.
  3. Sorry not to be so active in the forum recently. But I don’t feel very confident at the moment and I don’t feel comfortable with myself too. I think it will take a long time for me to be fine with myself again. But my cat loves you all 20180813_134616
    There’re people here who is tagged and don’t answer :grin::grin:
11 Likes

Sending you big hugs :hugs: and strength- you are a great person Mary, :rose: We all know such phases from time to time - hold on and stay strong :muscle:t2: I hope you’ll feel better soon :sunny: @ashesoftime

2 Likes

Sending you loads of strength @ashesoftime. We will be waiting for you when you come back. You are an awesome person, and I know things will settle down with you soon. Take care. We are all here if you need us. Hugs to Furia as well!

2 Likes

Sending you hugs and love!

2 Likes

We love you dear!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :muscle: :sun_with_face: :honey_pot: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

I know how you feel. Sending hugs and love.

2 Likes
  1. I’m on a family vacation in Germany
  2. I had a race on Saturday (on rollerskis) and I was 3rd
  3. I had very tasty salad with salmon and prawns for dinner today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@NickGr @Honey8 you’re tagged :blush:

6 Likes