Where is the soldier, you are missed! Trollololi Trollolola

Thanx Jordan…

4 Likes

I received a message back from @Fravaco this morning.

I’m not going to go into details because I don’t know what he wants to share, but he told me to thank everyone for their concern, but he isn’t ready to reply himself yet

21 Likes

Thank you Jordan!! :hugs:
Glad to hear you talked with him! No need to go into details! :hugs: :hugs:

To @Fravaco too lots of hugs :hugs: :hugs: :muscle: :hugs:

5 Likes

This is such great news! Thank you @jFar920

@Fravaco we’re here for you whenever you are ready. Take all the time you need but remember you are not alone

4 Likes

Thank you very much Jordan.

@Fravaco whenever you’re feel ready, we will be here awaiting for you and whatever you need to say.

BTW, welcome to the forum :hugs:

4 Likes

Family? Jordan? I know for sure that Chester is proud right now :heart:

8 Likes

That’s excellent news!

3 Likes

I´m VERY proud of you - and Chester too :heart:

3 Likes

I emailed him, and email addresses can only be seen by moderators. If any of you had been able to see it, I’m sure you all would have emailed him as well

11 Likes

Yeah, but we appreciate that you did it for us all! We’re LP family! :blush: :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you for doing this

2 Likes

It’s Saturday morning where I live, so I just passed to say hello :slight_smile: I hope you feel a bit better today, and if not, we’re here :wink: if you have time and want a little of fun don’t hesitate it and come to play.

Later @Fravaco :hugs:

7 Likes

@Fravaco

Once, there was a kid, who lost his way, he felt so useless, felt that he had no escape, in fact he felt that the only way out was down, he opened his window and sat on his window, ready, but not for his mother walking through the door to stop him

Many years down the line he is very thankful to his mother
But he never had that out reach, that providence of people, something he wished he had

Now that guy has people he can relate to, vent to and even talk to
These very people reside here on the LP forum because we are family connect by a common passion and when one of us hurt, we are all here to help move forward from that

That young man was me

And I am here for you
As we all are

19 Likes

This

Thank you Ace! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

Hugs to @Fravaco too! :hugs: :hugs:

Also @silvallor1825 , I’m tagging you so you can read this thread and Ace post above… :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

@Fravaco I’m so glad you opened up here. There are a lot of people who can’t or won’t even do that, so I commend you for that. What happened to Chester really hit me hard and I can’t stand to see someone, especially an LP Soldier, sound this way so I make it a point to reach out.

To tell you the truth, reading your post really hits home. I totally relate to feeling “tired” and wanting to “give up”. Some days are worse than others. Regardless if I hear back from you, I hope you find reasons to keep going.

If you want advice, keep reading. If you aren’t ready for advice, PLEASE do not read below. I understand sometimes people just want to be heard and they don’t want advice just yet:

What is helping me so far me is always finding someone to talk to, whether it’s a trusted friend or family member, mental health support group, a hotline, and/or anonymous compassionate people on the internet.

Also, lately I’m doing small things that will make tomorrow better. With depression it’s better for me not to think too far ahead. Sometimes something as simple as brushing your teeth, taking a shower, talking to someone you trust, and eating are just what you need to make things better in the moment.

Caring for a pet helps too, and if you can’t have a pet you can always volunteer at pet shelters or pet-sit. Animals can give you affection without you feeling judged.

Speaking of volunteering, one of the biggest ways that help me with depression is helping other people. As well as volunteer opportunities, you can give advice in areas that your very knowledgable about (even if it’s just on a forum online), help someone move, find things in your house you don’t use and give them to the homeless, etc. When I help people it makes me feel better about myself because I know I’m doing something to benefit someone else’s life and it takes the attention away from my dark thoughts for a little while.

11 Likes

@Fravaco it’s a normal day to me tbh, but it doesn’t mean I am not going to celebrate it. I wish you have a good day, the one you need :slight_smile: and however the things seem, we’re here :smile: Merry Christmas my friend :gift:

3 Likes

Thank you for keeping us up to date! No need for details. Just grateful he received all of our love in good faith.

1 Like

Hi all.
I don’t have much time now but I just wanted to let you know things are starting to get better.
Thanks so much for all your support and your nice messages.
When I have more time I’ll explain some things… I see it as my duty to give you all an explanation, even if you think I shouldn’t.
I’ll also try to be a more active member of this community. (it’ll do me good and give me a feeling of being useful for a change)
Meanwhile I noticed that there has been a pre-sale for Mike’s European tour (I’m from Belgium btw) which I obviously missed, but luckily I had the chance to buy some of the last regular tickets.
Again, thank you so much, and very big thanks to @jFar920 for reaching out to a total stranger…

21 Likes

Hello!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Thanks for replying us… Take your time and I hope to see you here around soon! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Hi Fravaco, that sounds like good plans: …beeing a more active member of this community… and… visiting Mike´s concert…See you!

2 Likes