Song title game--excluding LP/FM/DBS & songs ending with e and y

X - SOAD

X-Encutioner Style - LP

Everything is awesome - Lego movie (surprisingly I didn’t like the film that much).

everything counts…Depeche Mode

Someday- Rob Thomas

You Found Me - The Fray

Etarnal flame - The Bangles

Everything For Free - K’s Choice

Everytime - Britney Spears

I didn’t like the part where they involved humans, and that craggle was non-lego

Aye (I don’t know why I went pirate there :laughing:) , the glue was cheating. Also they stuck to classic lego. I would have loved to see some Bionicle. On the topic of Bionicle, they’ve brought it back :grinning: They discontinued it some years ago (I came late to the party and got literally every set from the last ever series) but it’s back and I have to say, they don’t look as good as before.

On the topic of Lego, I find it to be an ironic name, it translates into “Play well” and the creator intended it for people to share and play with it together. If you made me (or my sister) share our lego you’d have deaths on your hands :joy: Because any experienced builder will tell you that you don’t share bricks as that’s how they run out faster and you end up fighting for the last of the same brick :laughing:

Now, back on topic…

Edge of a revolution - Nickelback

1 Like

My brother has collected all the original bionicles ! He also has all the Slizers. And yes I agree, we used to share lego a bit but whose ever it was got priority on the bricks. So if it was mine I get to choose which he could use and vice versa. But we both definitely had our own.

Back on topic

Never ending story - within temptation

You Could Be Happy - Snow Patrol

You’re on - Madeon

Not that beautiful - Papa Roach

Lies - Allele

Set It Off - Audioslave

From the inside -lp

Ego - Oomph!

Outro - Limp Bizkit

Over my head - sum 41