Since what age you've been listening to LP?

when i was jst 14 i’m listening LP…

Don’t worry @MadinaLP .I’m sure your wish Come true one day… Last eight years I’ve listening LP But I have never seen Live concert Till now… Like as u

don’t worry I’m older than you :smiley:

1 Like

When I was 13, I worked in a fairtrade shop as a volunteer. Before the shop opened, and when we were counting stock, my friend and I listened to Hybrid Theory. And so it began :smile:

1 Like

Since I first heard them in 2000 when I was 26, I’ve liked everything I’ve heard. Since the end of last summer, I’ve loved everything and have been listening to them in a seldom interrupted loop. When my kids are in the car I’ll let them pick a number, 1-6.

1 Like

I was in college when they became popular. Was hooked ever since.

Yo estaba viendo en la tele unos videos musicales que pasaban en la tele de musica de EUA ( soy de mexico) y en ese canal salió el video de PAPERCUT, yo tenia 4 años ._. fue escalofriante pero los conocí a esa edad :3

Since I was 8!!

Since I was 11😍

Since 2003. I was 11 then.)

1 Like

since 2000, one step closer, means since i was 17 :slight_smile: Gosh i am old :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Since I was 9; heard What I’ve Done at the end of Transformers and was hooked!!!

1 Like

I think since I’m about 11 or 12 years old :smile:

Same here @MadinaLP , I have never been to a concert too :sweat:

I believe, someday, we’ll be there!!! :wink: :smiley:

since i was… 17…

Since I was 12 or 13.

I was around 9. I remember hearing Numb on the radio and really liking it, but being that age I never really was able to willingly find it again. I remember finding Linkin Park completely when I was probably 12 on YouTube when I accidentally came back across Numb and other songs I had heard through the years

1 Like

Since 2001. I was 12 :wink:

I was fortunate enough to have discovered them when Hybrid theory came out, when I was in high school. I think I was 16 or 17 :slight_smile: