Show off your art!

This is more a mod rather than art but anyway, this is my theme i made for my jailbroken iPhone. I know some people think jailbreaking is really stupid but I think it is so much fun and I love my Linkin Park theme. All my apps are inside the folders on the dock so I can see my wallpaper. Im still playing round with the icons and may change them again.

[quote=Abbyautopsy]This is more a mod rather than art but anyway, this is my theme i made for my jailbroken iPhone. I know some people think jailbreaking is really stupid but I think it is so much fun and I love my Linkin Park theme. All my apps are inside the folders on the dock so I can see my wallpaper. Im still playing round with the icons and may change them again.

[/quote]

Ah man that takes me back - I used to jialbreak my phone too and themes were great fun. Alas haven’t done it since I got my 4S, nethertheless liking the icons!

All of the stuff I’ve done is here on my dA. Mostly Muse artwork. Looking to do Linkin Park artwork someday. :]

My work is a little too varied (and there’s a lot of it) so instead I’ll just leave a few links to some of my official galleries. :3