Shortest distance to LP

How the hell ? ^^
Very cool … mine is about 40 minutes to Cologne.

Haha really 8min?:smiley:

20minutes from essen to Dortmund last year

5 minutes, from my house to the stadium. Driving.

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]5 minutes, from my house to the stadium. Driving.

I guess one hour and half for going to the North of Italy while i live in the South :slight_smile:

5 minutes, but even though PNC is my backyard for Projkt Revo, I’d rather take the 45 min train ride to the city.

–RS

[quote=schen]5 minutes, but even though PNC is my backyard for Projkt Revo, I’d rather take the 45 min train ride to the city.

–RS

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]5 minutes, from my house to the stadium. Driving.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Gonzalo Martin]5 minutes, from my house to the stadium. Driving.

I think from 5 to 10 minutes by car. It was my first concert ever and I couldn’t believe they were that close… :slight_smile:

Whoa that is close :smiley:

4 hours to Atlanta, GA :slight_smile: by car. By plane it take an a bit over an hour. Train about 8 xD.

Definitly the show in Frankfurt i went to, it took like 45 Minutes to arrive there.

1.5 hr… from my home in city center hong kong to the arena which’s further than where the airport is.

My hometown (Moscow), 30 min to concert arena.

[quote=Kameiko]4 hours to Atlanta, GA :slight_smile: by car. By plane it take an a bit over an hour. Train about 8 xD.

1 hour With the train to the city of Ramat Gan

about and hour and a halfish
Madison Square Garden or Best Buy Theatre I don’t remember which one was closer
same with Dead by Sunrise, all of the shows were in NYC so I don’t really know which venue is closest to Grand Central Station

about 1.5 h by car from my home to Helsinki. Those who has travelled 5-10 minutes: you’re so lucky! :smiley: