Shinoda in Sweden!

When do we expect M&G emails to be sent? :thinking: Itā€™s been quite close to the show for the previous dates. Perhaps Sunday?

It has been 2 days before for previous shows at night! So we should know tomorrow between 19 and midnight

1 Like

ohh, so exciting!

Hey, do you mind adding me aswell? Iā€™m also by myself and Iā€™d like to meet up :smiley: My number is +4917665023124

1 Like

Sure youā€™re added

Itā€™s sent, others have got it :slight_smile: but no M&G for me again :frowning:

Do they send you an e-mail even if you didnā€™t win the M&G? I havenā€™t received any e-mail :frowning_face:

So no one in here got it? Thatā€™s a shameā€¦ What time you going for the queue?

What time is the M&G? Maybe I couldnā€™t make it anyway.

Would you add me as well please? Going by myself and arriving by train at around 16.00. +46730445225

OMG what a show!!! Speechless (almost literally, I think I sang/shouted most of my voice away :sweat_smile:). And the way we sang Numb, heavy and in the endā€¦ Only a true rock star gets a rum and coke from the bar and chills a little bit during the drum solo :joy: Iā€™ll remember this for a long, long time!

2 Likes

I agree! Im beat today! i donĀ“t think im ever going to forget yesterday