Searching members by location

most people would want to keep that private u stalker
jk ana :3

but yea there could be people who wouldn’t want anyone to know where they are from, live, how many grass is in their neighborhood

[quote=intheend]most people would want to keep that private u stalker
jk ana :3

but yea there could be people who wouldn’t want anyone to know where they are from, live, how many grass is in their neighborhood

1 Like

As far as I can see, the search function has been completely deactivated. You cannot search for members at all.

I think the next closest thing you could do is just open a thread and ask all who live in your country to fall in and put down their state and you update the thread :slight_smile: I think it is easier that way as we can filter who is actually active enough to come to the forums :smiley:

Oh yeahh i totally agree! that would be really cool

I agree with the randomness of it all,ive only met two people from oz one fro[smile] m my state.W:-)

Yeah i really miss that possibility to search for members to. Nice Idea

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]I think the next closest thing you could do is just open a thread and ask all who live in your country to fall in and put down their state and you update the thread :slight_smile: I think it is easier that way as we can filter who is actually active enough to come to the forums :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Min2Midnite]Yea. But it says when you click on someone.