Re: Justin Beiber

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]haha n*sync xD

I know she has but she doesn’t have to be annoyed of me … i wasn’t the only one spamming bob[/quote]

True, but you’ve posted a blank comment in this thread, posted (effectively) the same comment twice (but 5 minutes apart, and different enough to rule out a double post) in another, replied with nothing but a selection of smilies in another, replied “NO U” in another etc.

By all means post and talk with people, but a selection of your posts can be viewed as a touch excessive and not really contributing to the thread. I’d rather this forum didn’t turn into the various LPU Facebook groups :confused:

1 Like

[ugeek]
Keep Trollin’, Trollin’ Yeah!!!

Btw I don’t like Justin “Beaver”, he has a girly voice and well only tweeny girls are interested in his music, Personally makes no difference to me as I’ll keep rockin to LP \m/

[quote=Bob][quote=LinkinParkForever275]haha n*sync xD

I know she has but she doesn’t have to be annoyed of me … i wasn’t the only one spamming bob[/quote]

True, but you’ve posted a blank comment in this thread, posted (effectively) the same comment twice (but 5 minutes apart, and different enough to rule out a double post) in another, replied with nothing but a selection of smilies in another, replied “NO U” in another etc.

By all means post and talk with people, but a selection of your posts can be viewed as a touch excessive and not really contributing to the thread. I’d rather this forum didn’t turn into the various LPU Facebook groups :/[/quote]

first of all i never write “no u” because its just stupid.
As i said, i do post with my mobile too and sometimes it switch things up so i have a double post that isn’t show on my mobile phone.
i understand your last point. Sorry for that, i’ll try to not do this again so we all have a wonderful time together here in the LPU!

I HOPE not :confused: those groups often drive me crazy because of stupidness ^^

1 Like

[quote=Woco21][ugeek]
Keep Trollin’, Trollin’ Yeah!!!

Btw I don’t like Justin “Beaver”, he has a girly voice and well only tweeny girls are interested in his music, Personally makes no difference to me as I’ll keep rockin to LP \m/

1 Like

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]
As i said, i do post with my mobile too and sometimes it switch things up so i have a double post that isn’t show on my mobile phone.
i understand your last point. Sorry for that, i’ll try to not do this again so we all have a wonderful time together here in the LPU!

I HOPE not :confused: those groups often drive me crazy because of stupidness ^^[/quote]

Apologies, you didn’t post “NO U”, you posted:

I can understand your issue with phones. The site (whilst good) still has a few niggles, given there’s a lot of javascript that is perhaps not optimised for mobile devices.

I realise I sound like a bit of a tool from the last post, so you don’t need to apologise. Just, relax a bit!

1 Like

Beiber’s good.
when dead

1 Like

[quote=Bob][quote=LinkinParkForever275]

I HOPE not :confused: those groups often drive me crazy because of stupidness ^^[/quote]

Apologies, you didn’t post “NO U”, you posted:

I can understand your issue with phones. The site (whilst good) still has a few niggles, given there’s a lot of javascript that is perhaps not optimised for mobile devices.

I realise I sound like a bit of a tool from the last post, so you don’t need to apologise. Just, relax a bit![/quote]

yeah the “uuuu” was kinda useless i now ^^
I will do that. thanks

1 Like

I feel sorry for Beiber sometimes, he makes a lot of girls happy, what’s wrong with that? It’s not as if he forces his music on people who don’t want to listen to it.

And no way should people jump on someone for sharing their music preference. If you’ve got nothing to say to add to the conversation just move on.

1 Like