Pre-sale = shaking hands

Hey everyone

I got tickets for the show at Dallas!
Its Row 100 P 31. Definitely satisfied with my tickets!
So who else gonna be in dallas? :slight_smile:

What seats did you get? I got section 102 row L… I would of loved to be closer but either way I’m very satisfied![/quote]

Im going to this show too, got row R. I was refreshing constantly hoping to get Pit Tix but didnt. Little disappointed but just like you said still very satisfied!

Well I don’t shake, but I do get freakin’ anxious as hell.
Today, the ticket finding pop up got stuck for a minute so I left it open
and started another screen, that one went through. 11th row seats for Comcast Center in Mass. PHEW!

I would have opted for pit, but with my 12 year old daughter I thought better of it. However, she was in the pit for Green Day with me when Billy Joe called the whole audience down to jump the walls and really fill the pit at the Boston Garden. Was scary, but fun in the end and she’ll always remember that craziness!

Who else from Boston is going?

Does anyone know how good Reserved Seats are?
Better than Lawn Seats I suppose?

Gaah, first time getting presale tickets on here, and I was super paranoid that they’d be all gone by the time I got mine. I accidentally refreshed my page while putting in the billing info and had a mini heart attack.
But I got the tickets so I’m a happy camper after all :stuck_out_tongue:

One question though, do our LPU laminates come with the tickets?

How many presale tickets are you able to buy?

What seats did you get? I got section 102 row L… I would of loved to be closer but either way I’m very satisfied![/quote]
I got Section 101, Row V, Seat 14
Section 101, Row V, Seat 15

the question is how many ppl got screwed out of tickets today

I was shaking because my friend had to order them for me since I was in a meeting! I was so nervous that she wouldn’t know what to do or get tickets, but luckily she did! I hope I can last the 4 months until the show!

At least you guys have access to your concerts! Us here near Shoreline have no ticket link :frowning:

Just bought 3 tickets to the Vancouver show!

Would you guys get Row 19, right next to the stage or General Admission? If both options were available?

I don’t have a clue how I did it, but I managed to get another GA ticket when I happend to go back to the ticket page for the Cinci show. So I have 2 GA tickets and 1 front row section 100 Row A ticket that I have no use for now… lol

It’s just like sniping isn’t it?

Relax, I meant auction sniping.

I started refreshing the page with about 1 minute to go and got in pretty much as soon as it opened. I knew exactly where to click because I practiced with the other venues that already had pre-sale opened…

Picked up 2 tickets to the Chula Vista show: Section 102 (center section) Row D, Seats 29 & 30!!! [biggrin]

Within about 4 minutes, no more seats for the Chula Vista show was even available. All sold out already I believe.

I’m going to the concert in Houston.

3 rows from the PIT! I’m so excited!!!

What’s up with the
Shoreline Tickets in Mountain View…when is the pre-sale???

[quote=Kirk J Flaten]
What’s up with the
Shoreline Tickets in Mountain View…when is the pre-sale???[/quote]

Seriously people need to learn how to read… the Shoreline tickets for Mountain View don’t go on sale today. If you read the website carefully, it says “TBD” which means “to be decided”. In other words: they go on sale LATER but we don’t know when.

Just ordered my tickets for the Vancouver show. So excited holy crap. First LP concert ever.

General admission. Hopefully I can get in there early to get a good position in front of the stage.