Pre-sale meet & greet info?

Last time my mom stayed at barricade for me while I left for the m&g… slithered my way back up to her before Linkin Park started. Hoping to make a friend to keep my spot at barricade this time since I’ll be alone :sweat_smile:

I’m going solo too but I doubt I’ll fight for a spot near the front, especially if I am lucky enough to snag a M&G

I agree. We came in spot 4 & I haven’t received any email(s) about anything further than a simple congrats.

1 Like

Do the LPU lanyards still get you early access to the PIT? I picked up my presale pit tickets to the Charlotte NC show the other day and want to make sure I get a good spot

If we don’t hear within a certain number of days, should we be worried?

I’m wondering the same, they said in coming days we would know and it’s been at least 5 days since they said we would hear from them.

I emailed strobe labs about this some days ago and they barely responded yesterday, but they said that they are working with LP this week to figure details out… whatever that means.

All Strobe / Presale winners will be contacted during the week of May 22nd.

Thanks! -Lorenzo / LPU HQ

1 Like

Thanks Lorenzo!

Yayyyy! Thank you for informing us

Has anyone heard anything yet?

No, still waiting.

Ugh, they said we’d hear this week and it’s already Friday :sweat:

Last day of the week of May 22nd and still havent been contacted about the strobe pre-sale M&G

Same, I’m not too worried though. They’re still planning the tour, so they’re probably still trying to finalize the details.

I haven’t forgotten about this guys. Please give me a few more days. Thank
you! -Lorenzo

2 Likes

Thank you for the update Lorenzo :grimacing:

Anyone gotten an email yet? (No rush Lorenzo, just anxious about it :joy:)

No, just trying to wait patiently.

1 Like

I just received my email!!! Thank you Lorenzo.

1 Like