Portraits of a Masked Mind

More than a book, is a part of me and several experiences I passed through the life.
Welcome everyone to my mind, my life, my mental world…
Some histories are made with a lot of feeling, others are hollow.
Some are about love, other are about hate.
Some have many things hidden, other no.
Some are criticism against politics, others on literature.

EDIT (01/10/17): For avoid problems with the rules there is a tag (parental advisory)
in those histories with profanities or adult content.

EDIT (21/10/17): I’ve passed all the day and finally I ended to rewrite the histories. I hope that this time don’t be hard read them all.

Here is the index of all my stories:

EXPERIMENTOS

01 PROFUNDIDAD DEL CORAZÓN (Post 3)
03 DE TI APRENDÍ (Post 13)
04 ¿DÓNDE ESTÁS MAMÁ? (Post 13)
05 EL DETALLE (Post 22)
07 NO ERES PERFECTA (Post 22)
08 PASANDO EL TIEMPO (Post 22)
09 PERDÓN (Post 42) parental advisory
12 SOBRE “A” (Post 70) parental advisory
14 SOBRE “B” (Post 73) parental advisory
16 SOBRE “C” (Post 81) parental advisory
18 SORPRESA (Post 90)
19 DESEARÍA (Post 91)
19 OLVIDARTE (Post 91)
19 HABLAR (Post 91)
19 CABALLERO (Post 91)
20 FRASES Y PENSAMIENTOS (Post 92)

They are the very first tries of write something interesting.
Year: 2013-2015.

NUEVA ERA

24 EL CUENTO ORIGINAL (Post )
25 ALMA ROSA (Post )
26 BLANCO (Post )
27 RECUERDOS (Post )
27 REALIDAD (Post )
27 CICLOS (Post )
27 ESPERAR (Post )
27 NACER (Post )
28 QUIERO (Post )

Here I took more seriously the art of write and I concentrated in something more specific.
Year: 2015.

FRAGMENTOS

29 ESCLAVO SOCIAL (Post )
31 MUJER, ALMA DE PÁJARO (Post ) parental advisory
32 ¿DÍA DEL NIÑO? (Post )
33 PLEOXI (Post )
34 VIEJO ÁRBOL TERCO (Post )
35 REDES SOCIALES (Post )
36 CORAZÓN EXTRANJERO (Post )
37 APRENDER (Post )

My mind was disperced and I couldn’t focus on something,
so I just wrote without care which theme I was talking about.
Year: 2016.

HORIZONTES

38 LA IMPORTANCIA DE LEER (Post )
39 DESTINY? (Post )
40 ELLA (Post )
41 CORAZÓN DE PAZ (Post )
42 MONÓLOGO DEL SUEÑO (Post )
43 ¿LIBERTAD? (Post )
44 TIEMPO: SOLO OPINO (Post )
45 NARPOE (Post )
46 INOCENCIA (Post )
47 ÁRBOL (Post )
48 MISTERIOS (Post )
49 ANDERSSON (Post )
50 SI SE LO DEDICAS (Post )
51 EL AMOR (Post )
52 GROSERÍAS (Post ) parental advisory

I moved my mind forward and I could write better things.
Some of them are painful for me, others are just excuses to say things.
Year: 2016-2017.

DEL OTRO LADO

53 ANÉCDOTA (Post )
53 CRIMEN Y JUICIO (Post )
53 ¿QUIÉN? (Post )
53 JUICIO (Post )
54 MONÓLOGO DEL ¿RABIOSO? (Post )
54 DEL OTRO LADO (Post )
54 DESTINO: ACÁ (Post )
54 AMISTAD REAL (Post )
54 CALIDEZ (Post )
55 ESCLAVOS (Post )
55 ALLÁ VOY; ACÁ ESTOY (Post )
55 META (Post )
55 HOY SERÁ LA ÚLTIMA VEZ (Post )
55 EN EL ALMUERZO (Post )

Mini Stories where I practice the hidden messages and persuade my readers.
Year: 2017.

RECORDANDO

56 OXÍMORON (Post )
56 SILENCIO (Post )
56 OTRA VIDA (Post )
56 PELIGROSO RECUERDO (Post )
56 RECUERDO FUGAZ (Post )
56 DISTANCIA (Post )
56 DESTINY II? (Post )
57 LA CIENCIA DEL AMOR (Post )
58 TIERRA SIN NIÑOS (Post )
59 EMOCIONES (Post )
60 PERFECCIÓN (Post )
61 ROSTERG (Post )

Stories that I didn’t remberber I had written.
Year: 2013-2015.

COLECCIÓN: A VECES

62 A VECES (Post )
62 ESTAR A LA PAR (Post )
62 IMAGINAR LA RESPUESTA (Post )
62 OVACIONAR A OTRO (Post )
62 UNIFICAR LAS EXPERIENCIAS (Post )
63 YACEN EN MIS RECUERDOS (Post )
63 KILÓMETRO DESAPARECIDO (Post )
63 WHISKY (Post )
63 ZAMBULLIRSE EN EL PASADO (Post )
63 XILÓFONOS Y FLAUTAS (Post )
64 BASTA CON HABLAR (Post )
64 VACILAR ENTRE OPCIONES (Post )
64 COMPRENDER LO QUE PASA (Post )
64 TOMAR UNA DECISIÓN (Post )
64 DESCUBRIR LA OPINIÓN (Post )
64 MENOSPRECIAR (Post )
64 SUFRIR POR LA FALTA DE (Post )
65 NO SABER QUÉ QUERER (Post )
65 RESISTIR LA HUMILLACIÓN (Post )
65 PERTENECER A UN LUGAR (Post )
65 JUGAR CON FUEGO (Post )
65 FRENAR TUS IDEAS (Post )
65 QUERER EXPRESARTE (Post )
65 HACER NADA PRETENDIENDO (Post )
65 GANAR AMISTADES (Post )
66 LAMER LAS HERIDAS (Post )
66 ORDEN (Post )

My last collection, I was just trying to create short stories from a bigger one.
It is not my best work.
Year: 2017

MUNDO CORTO

67 FUTURO ACOSTUMBRADO (Post )
68 UNA LÁGRIMA MÁS (Post )
69 EL TIEMPO (BORRADOR) (Post )
70 DULZURA (18+) (Post ) parental advisory
71 SOLEDAD (BORRADOR) (Post )
71 SIN PALABRAS (BORRADOR) (Post )
71 INSENSIBLE (BORRADOR) (Post )
71 DOLOR (BORRADOR) (Post )
71 EL IMPACIENTE (BORRADOR) (Post )
71 POETA (BORRADOR) (Post )

The last point where I am right now. I stopped to write because of my other projects.
Almost all of them are erraser (borradores) so they aren’t finish yet.
Year: 2017

72 UNA LUZ MÁS (Post ) (In honor to Chester and LP.)
73 LA MAREA (Post )
74 MI HIJO (Post 77)

After Chester’s passed away I couldn’t write anything until yesterday (September 30th)
Here is my new start. This histories are written and based in Linkin Park and my songs,
as well as other things that I like.

• The number that appears before the title is the number of the index,
    but as the forum don’t have the option of center the text I must put there.

• The titles are in Spanish for personal reasons, I don’t try to break the rule of “Just English”
    The texts will be published in English.

• I’ll be editing this post with the number of reply where you can find the next story.

14 Likes

Nice, I’m eager to read them.

1 Like

DEPTH OF THE HEART

A LITTLE OF EMOTION
What had happened? Where was the emotion with which we used to do the things? Without emotions we are robots. No, it’s not true. We are something with feet that can’t and has nothing to feel a little of emotion. A rock Does it have more emotion than me? Why? If it is only an object. I instead, supposedly have a little excitement. Now, where is it?

JAIL OF PAIN
The most obscure thoughts, the most violent actions,
The darkest moments, the most dangerous adventures,
All of them kept in this jail of pain …
All of them waiting for the moment to escape.
Nevertheless, the moment has passed, they have already escaped and found their next victim. Everything is lost, forgiveness no longer exists, trust is lost, and now treachery reigns in a heart Oh! What a nightmare has been this.

SURVIVING THIS DREAM
Neither the best poet and illusionist can continue to survive this dream … With great sadness describes his lack of creativity and kills all hope of life with his little practice of emotion. He only knows how to feel sad and tries to disguise his darkest thoughts wrapped in false opportunities to continue surviving this dream. How I want to wake up soon from this nightmare and not die in a frustrated attempt, nor continue to live with these contradictory things.

WAIT, I NEED MORE
Immersed in this sea of emotions, I can’t avoid the mistakes I’ve not made. All this is for you. Wait! I need more. I don’t want help without deserving it; I don’t ask for compassion without judgment, a flower is more important than this depressed character. I don’t want anything without effort, I don’t want senses without directions; nor directions without senses… That flower, even if it is destroyed, it means more to me than for you, why don’t you wait? I need more… More time… More space… More life…

JUST ALONE
Just alone I understand the lack of emotion, the terror of opening my interior, the intense need to be accepted, loved, found … Feeling that I can stand and keep standing without fail. Just alone, I can experience what this agonizing wait means to you, just alone. Every mistake, every success I have made, is now part of you and me. Only alone I can’t find the paths to the answers I want to find. Maybe just alone, not… Maybe just together… mightbe…

HARDER THAN METAL
A great way to go, who has reached the goal, has achieved what he seeks, except me … because my heart is harder than metal. No one knows or is interested in knowing why, and, I am not willing to respond to those with “fish ears.” Not even the brightest smile can break what remains of a character like me, someone as greedy and fussy as greedy deserves all that.

CONFUSION OF A REAL FEELING
The sea has covered everything, now there is only a island left. I think that I keep alone, I see my lack of emotion; I see how that jail-shaped object opens. Now it has become a great and painful reality. How can I survive this dream, or is it reality? Why do I have this confusion of sense? This false nightmare is real. I am the one who waits and needs more. Time is over. Am I alone capable of surviving this confusion of real feeling? I already don’t see anything.

GUITARS’ WAR
What began as music, ended in a tragedy Oh! How I wish it was a poem, or a story. Anything but the tragedy of living an alien life while looking for mine Did I wake up from reality or do I dream about this emptiness? Are guitars my allies? What happened here? Do I live in a nightmare or am I alone? Another memory for a destroyed jail, while the guitars have a fight No! It’s not a fight, it’s not a battle, it’s the guitar war …

YOU NEED TO KNOW IT BEFORE DIE
I lived a depressed and bitter life forever. I finally understand everything, these writings remain as proof of this “Odyssey.” I never tried to fill my emptiness, I turned everything into a prison. I wanted to survive, but in my attempt I stopped living the reality. I asked you to wait when you were gone, because I never came back. I thought and managed to create this tragedy that I call nightmare, so much that I hardened my heart. I managed to confuse everything and then started this war of guitars, without knowing that, each one has a specific name: Reality and Fantasy…

A PIECE OF GARDEN
Even if it’s late, this letter will come to you… It was me who wanted to be alone, I didn’tt recognize anything important or value it until I lost it. The war came to an end and I don’t believe what I see, both guitars stop the fire and become friends. They come to me. They become a single guitar called “A Piece of Garden” and takes its natural form. This experience has come to an end and I can not hesitate, because we are together.

PROFUNDIDADES DEL CORAZÓN

UN POCO DE EMOCIÓN
¿Qué ha pasado? ¿Dónde quedó la emoción con la cual solíamos hacer las cosas? Sin emociones somos unos robots, no, no es cierto; somos algo con pies que no puede ni tiene nada para sentir un poco de emoción. Una roca ¿Acaso tiene más emoción que yo? ¿Por qué, si solo es un objeto? Yo en cambio, supuestamente tengo un poco de emoción ¿Ahora, dónde está?

CÁRCEL DE DOLOR
Los pensamientos más obscuros, las acciones más violentas,
Los momentos más sombríos, las aventuras más peligrosas,
Todas ellas guardadas en esta cárcel de dolor…
Todas ellas aguardando el momento de escapar.
Sin embargo, el momento ha pasado, ya han escapado y encontrado a su siguiente víctima. Todo está perdido, el perdón ya no existe, la confianza se perdió, y ahora reina la traición en un corazón ¡Oh! Qué pesadilla ha sido esta.

SOBREVIVIENDO ESTE SUEÑO
Ni el mejor poeta e ilusionista puede seguir sobreviviendo este sueño… Con gran tristeza describe su falta de creatividad y mata toda esperanza de vida con su poca práctica de emoción. Sólo sabe sentirse triste y trata de disfrazar sus más obscuros pensamientos envueltos en falsas oportunidades de seguir sobreviviendo este sueño. Cómo deseo despertar pronto de esta pesadilla y no morir en un intento frustrado, ni seguir conviviendo con estas cosas contradictorias.

ESPERA, NECESITO MÁS
Sumergido en este mar de emociones, no puedo evitar los errores que no he hecho, todo esto es para ti ¡Espera! Necesito más. No quiero ayuda sin merecerla; no pido compasión sin un juicio, una flor es más importante que este personaje deprimido. No quiero nada sin esfuerzo, no quiero sentidos sin direcciones; ni direcciones sin sentido… Esa flor, aunque esté destruida, significa más para mí que para ti, por qué no me esperas, necesito más… Más tiempo, más espacio, más vida…

SOLO SOLO
Solo solo comprendo la falta de emoción, el terror de abrir mi interior, la intensa necesidad de ser aceptado, amado, encontrado…Sentir que puedo aguantar y mantenerme en pie sin fallar. Solo solo, puedo experimentar lo que esta agónica espera significa para ti, solo solo. Cada error, cada acierto que he hecho, es ahora parte de ti y de mí. Solo solo no puedo encontrar los caminos a las respuestas que deseo hallar.
Quizá solo solo, no… Quizá solo juntos… tal vez…

MÁS DURO QUE EL METAL
Un gran camino queda por recorrer, quien ha llegado a la meta, ha conseguido lo que busca, menos yo… ya que mi corazón está más duro que el metal. Nadie sabe ni le interesa saber por qué, y, no estoy dispuesto a responderle a aquellos con “orejas de pescado.” Ni la sonrisa más brillante puede romper lo que queda de un personaje como yo, alguien tan avaro y quisquilloso como codicioso merece todo eso…

CONFUSIÓN DE UN SENTIMIENTO REAL
El mar ha cubierto todo, ahora solo ha quedado una isla. Pienso que sigo solo, veo, aun así, mi falta de emoción; veo cómo se abre aquel objeto con forma de cárcel. Ahora se ha convertido en una gran y dolorosa realidad ¿Cómo podré sobrevivir este sueño, o es la realidad? ¿Por qué tengo esta confusión de un sentido? Es real esta falsa pesadilla. Yo soy quien espera y necesita más. El tiempo se acabó ¿Solo solo soy capaz de sobrevivir a esta confusión de un sentimiento real? Ya no veo nada.

GUERRA DE GUITARRAS
Lo que empezó como música, terminó en una tragedia ¡Oh! Cómo hubiera deseado que fuese un poema, o una historia. Todo menos la tragedia de vivir una vida ajena mientras buscaba la mía ¿Desperté de la realidad o acaso sueño con este vacío? ¿Unas guitarras son mis aliadas? ¿Qué pasó aquí? ¿Vivo en una pesadilla o solo estoy solo? Otro recuerdo para una jaula destruida, mientras las guitarras tienen una pelea ¡No! No es una pelea, no es una batalla, es la guerra de guitarras…

NECESITAS SABERLO ANTES DE MORIR
Viví una vida deprimida y amarga desde siempre. Por fin comprendo todo, estos escritos quedan como prueba de esta “odisea.” Nunca intenté llenar mi vacío, todo lo convertí en una cárcel. Quise sobrevivir, pero en mi intento dejé de vivir la realidad. Te pedí esperar cuando ya no estabas, porque nunca regresé. Pensé y logré crear esta tragedia que llamo pesadilla, tanto así que endurecí mi corazón. Logré confundir todo y entonces inició esta guerra de guitarras, sin saber que, cada una tiene un nombre específico: Realidad y Fantasía…

UN PEDAZO DE JARDÍN
Aunque ya sea tarde, esta carta llegará a ti… Soy yo quien quiso estar solo, no reconocí nada importante ni lo valoré hasta que lo perdí. La guerra llegó a su fin y no creo lo que veo, ambas guitarras detienen el fuego y se vuelven amigas. Vienen hacia mí. Se convierten en una sola guitarra que se llama “Un pedazo de jardín” y toma su forma natural. Esta experiencia ha llegado a su fin y no puedo dudarlo, ya que estamos juntos.

6 Likes

Read all the english version! Tomorrow I’ll try to read in spanish… :wink: well written and full of deep thoughts… sad and touching… but in the last story there’s a beginning of hope…
I like your stories! :smiley:

1 Like

An advice: In Spanish, you read the words as it’s written. For example, in English you read “book” as “buk” Right? In Spanish yuo’d read it as “bo-ok” I’ll create later the thread oto learning Spanish.

1 Like

Yes, teacher! :grin: thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Can’t wait to read this

1 Like

It’s so nicely written, beautiful. All of them are, but this is my favourite, It’s like I’ve been through all the hells and all the mind battles with you and then saw you finally win and be free and happy, have a peaceful mind.

Love your stories! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closed the other 3 at your request.

1 Like

Discovrd eat noew. Waaaow uoe rite so vel. Aye loved eat. Nd da taitle too! ‘portaits of masked mind’!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
Evrything iz explnd in soe nisce vay!
Spechles faur uor skilz!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you. There is another version more extended in which I’m working yet, and maybe someday I can finish it.

When do you come to talk normarly? Just curiosity.

1 Like

2 ours to go!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Sauri techer!!

2 Likes

FROM YOU I LEARNED TO:

1. Never underestimate you because of your age.
  2. Be sincere with my thoughts and active at all times to avoid
    boredom.
  3. The sickness doesn’t matter, if my will is greater.
  4. In spite a bad situation, get your attention correctly.
  5. Use my weaknesses as strengths.
  6. Express my emotions effusively.
  7. Seek the way of not being where I do not want to.
  8. Overcome the fear of telling the truth by which they will say.
  9. Stand firm on what to do before resting.
  10. Concentrate on what matters.
  11. Open my mind little by little.
  12. Behave like somebody else to help you.
  13. If you have confidence in me, you will help me open my heart.
  14. I will pay attention if it really interests me.
  15. Do not be so hyperactive / consented.
  16. Go forward, even if others surrender.
  17. A bad day can change with a good friend.
  18. Do everything with enthusiasm and show my spirits.
  19. Trust little by little in new people.
  20. You must make me work for my sake.
  21. Still without materials, work as a team and help in whatever I can.
  22. Demand me to demand you.
  23. Try to learn, but still have serious problems.
  24. Study because I like it and not because I have to.
  25. Recognize who you are and value yourself for it.
  26. The material does not matter, but that does not mean leaving aside the aesthetics.
  27. Be good for something and exploit it.
  28. Point out your faults without humiliating yourself.
  29. Demonstrate how you can do things to keep my attention.
  30. Do not give up for not being like them.
  31. Smile a little more.
  32. Express myself freely and then reconsider my bad expressions.
  33. Be good, even if the other person does not deserve it.
  34. Know you before you judge harshly.

Dedicated to those 34 students who taught me how to be more human.
Sometimes I don’t realice what I have in from of me until it’s gone, so I wrote this to remind them.

WHERE ARE YOU MOM?
Today May 10, my mother is gone, I’m 8 years old and I’m waiting for her to come back, I want to give her a big hug and her gift. For some strange reason, she didn’t return.

Where are you mom? It’s been 10 years and you still don’t come back. Why didn’t you come back? Is it something I did wrong? Did you fight with Dad? Where are you mom? I don’t want to keep waiting.

Everything bad and good that happens to me I share it with everyone, but I want to share it with you, the affection my father gives me doesn’t compare with yours Why don’t you call me or write me? It’s been five more years, I know that someday you will come back, please hurry mom and returns, I still miss you.

Mom, I’m 28 today, and I see you’re not going back. Okay, I will not wait for you anymore.

2 years later…

Raúl, is that you? It’s me, your mother Oh my God! Look how you’ve grown… Listen, I have no excuses and I don’t expect you to accept me, or you’ll forgive me right now for leaving you when you were 8… I just want you to know the reasons why I had to leave you.

I had a very delicate problem that I had to solve, I never called you or I wrote you because I was afraid of losing you. The people I had to deal with were very bad and for love I had to leave you all this time… I hope, that… with time you can forgive me…

Mom, I have nothing to forgive you, now I understand that your love for me is bigger than any problem we have… The important thing is that you are finally with me… I love you Mom!

Dedicated to all the mother in their day (In my country is May 10th.)

DE TI APRENDÍ A:

1. Nunca subestimarte por tu edad.
  2. Ser sincero con mis pensamientos y activo en todo momento para evitar el aburrimiento.
  3. No importa la enfermedad, si mi voluntad es mayor.
  4. Pesar de una mala situación, llamar tu atención correctamente.
  5. Usar mis debilidades como fortalezas.
  6. Expresar mis emociones efusivamente.
  7. Buscar la forma de no estar donde no quiero.
  8. Vencer el miedo a decir la verdad por el que dirán.
  9. Mantenerme firme en lo que hay que hacer antes de descansar.
  10. Concentrarme en lo que importa.
  11. Abrir mi mente poco a poco.
  12. Portarme como alguien más para ayudarte.
  13. Si tienes confianza en mí, me ayudaras a abrir mi corazón.
  14. Prestaré atención si realmente me interesa.
  15. No ser tan hiperactivo/consentido.
  16. Seguir adelante, incluso si los demás se rinden.
  17. Un mal día puede cambiar con un buen amigo.
  18. Hacer todo con entusiasmo y mostrar mi ánimo.
  19. Confiar poco a poco en la gente nueva.
  20. Me debes obligar a trabajar, por mi bien.
  21. Aún sin materiales, trabajar en equipo y ayudar en lo que pueda.
  22. Exigirme para exigirte.
  23. Tratar de aprender, aun así tenga problemas serios.
  24. Estudiar porque me gusta y no porque tenga qué.
  25. Reconocer mejor quien eres y valorarte por eso.
  26. Lo material no importa, pero eso no significa dejar de un lado la estética.
  27. Ser bueno para algo y explotarlo.
  28. Señalar tus fallas sin humillarte.
  29. Demostrarte cómo puedes hacer las cosas para mantener mi atención.
  30. No rendirme por no ser como ellos.
  31. Sonreír un poco más.
  32. Expresarme libremente y luego recapacitar sobre mis malas expresiones.
  33. Ser bueno, aunque la otra persona no lo merezca.
  34. Conocerte antes de juzgarte severamente.

¿DÓNDE ESTÁS MAMÁ?
Hoy 10 de mayo, mi madre se ha ido, tengo 8 años y estoy esperando a que regrese, quiero darle un gran abrazo y su regalo. Por alguna extraña razón, ella no regresó.

¿Dónde estás mamá? Han pasado 10 años y aún no regresas ¿Por qué no has vuelto? ¿Es por algo malo que hice? ¿Te peleaste con papá? ¿Dónde estás mamá? Ya no quiero seguir esperando.

Todo lo malo y bueno que me pasa lo comparto con todos, pero yo quiero compartirlo contigo, el cariño que mi papá me da no se compara con el tuyo ¿Por qué no me llamas o me escribes? ¿Dónde estás mamá? Ya han pasado 5 años más, yo sé que algún día volverás, por favor apúrate y regresa mamá, que te sigo extrañando.

Mamá, yo hoy tengo 28 años y veo que no pretendes regresar. Está bien, ya no te esperaré más.

2 años después…

¿Raúl, eres tú? Soy yo, tu madre ¡Oh por Dios! Mira cómo has crecido… Escucha, no tengo excusas y no espero que me aceptes, o me perdones ahora mismo por haberte dejado cuando tenías 8 años… Solo quiero que sepas los motivos por los cuales te tuve que dejar.

Tenía un problema muy delicado que debía resolver, nunca te llamé o te escribí porque tenía miedo de perderte. La gente con la que tenía que tratar era muy mala y por amor te tuve que dejar todo este tiempo… espero, que… con el tiempo me puedas perdonar…

Mamá, no tengo nada que perdonarte, ahora comprendo que tu amor por mí, es más grande que cualquier problema que tengamos… Lo importante es que por fin estás conmigo… ¡Te quiero mamá!

9 Likes

I agreed with all the 34 things you learned… they’re “rules” that every person should read and memorize…
In the story about the mom you describe everything with a delicate way… I like it…

2 Likes

We should, Sometimes I forgot those experiences so I read them all to remind tem.

Thank you sis, I don’t like the end, but I guess it’s better than the original one (the boy doesn’t apologize her.)

1 Like

Exactly! Most important!

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::blush:

My mom story was amazing… it melted my heart!! :heartbeat: great work !!! :smiley: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Never forget that!

Just for curiosity Did you think that she was death or similar?

2 Likes

No… she came back. So I don’t think… i am an Indian… if you see from this society’s view then this is completely possible… no i didn’t felt like she is dead… just a moment when the person became 20…felt a bit.

I won’t… never :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me too don’t feel she’s death… you wanted people to feel this way?or me and @Honey8 misunderstand somenthing? :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t know… :confused::thinking:

2 Likes