Portraits of a Masked Mind

No, you didn’t. I just remembered that the first time that somebody read it said that she was death. My intention was never that, just create a hope at the end of the desperation and loneliness.

See you all after.

3 Likes

THE DETAIL PART I
Boy: It’s my friend’s birthday, she likes me, and I like her-at least I think so. Her parents will celebrate it in a week, so I decided to bring a gift, my problem is that I don’t know what to give her. Maybe a box of chocolates, a bouquet of roses of the most fragrant or a teddy with her name? -Sigh.- A card would be ideal, since I don’t have enough money for a good gift. How I would like to know what to give to her. I’ve known her for a few years and I know a lot about her, but I’m so nervous that I don’t remember anything at the moment. I pity ask, she will think that I don’t pay attention to what she tells me and she will hate me for it.

Mmm… I’ll write her a letter and decorate it with the colors she likes the most. “Dear friend, happy birthday (ñ.ñ) I hope you have a good time…” NO! That’s what anyone says, it must be original.
Mmm… What if I write to her what I really feel? Mmm… I don’t want to lose her friendship… It’s difficult to express what I feel, more being who I am… Society and everyone around me criticize and call me immoral… I didn’t want this. I don’t know how or when it happened. I have to go on with the letter, a few days to go yet, mmm “Hi! Happy birthday, you know you’re the best and I love you! …” No, I can’t write that and give it to her like nothing.

THE DETAIL PART II
Boy: I didn’t think it was so difficult to write an original birthday letter, I should tell her and already…

Party day.

Boy: ¡Wow how quickly the day came, there she is! And she’s alone! It’s my chance… Hello, I want to talk to you … Wait a minute … Who is he?
Girl: He’s my boyfriend!
Boy: What! Noooooooooo I want to tell you that I loveeeeee youuu!

Wake up sweating in your bed.

Boy: For God it was a nightmare. This is the last time I see MTV before bed. I’ll call her, just to make sure. Hello Friend! Hey, you don’t have a boyfriend, do you? Just curiosity.
Girl: Of course not. But there’s something I must tell you… It’s something I’ve been keeping for a few months… I’ll tell you tomorrow on my birthday… Happy evening!
Boy: Wow What will it mean? Good night. Now I am completely aroused.

The next day.

Boy: We are alone and this letter is for you… Now, what do you want to talk about?

THE DETAIL PART III
Boy: "I’m not who waits for you forever, I am the one who listens to you, counsels you, accompanies you and loves you with the heart. I won’t know the solutions to all the problems, but I will try to help you by showing you my support. If you really don’t feel anything for me, just tell me, I’ll understand it and I’ll leave you alone, I don’t want you to lie to yourself or to myself for trying to please me… "

With this letter, she will tell me she wants to go out with me. I’m not pushing her and I’m showing my feelings for her. I finally found the perfect detail for her. I await her response…

EL DETALLE Parte I
Joven: Es el cumpleaños de mi amiga, ella me gusta y yo a ella -al menos eso creo-. Sus papás se lo celebrarán en una semana, por lo que he decidido llevarle un regalo, mi problema es que no sé qué regalarle ¿Quizá una caja de chocolates, un ramo de rosas de las más olorosas o un peluche con su nombre? -Suspiro.- Una tarjeta sería lo ideal, ya que no tengo dinero suficiente para un buen regalo. Cómo me gustaría saber qué darle. La conozco desde hace unos años y sé muchas cosas de ella, pero estoy tan nervioso que no recuerdo nada en este momento. Me da pena pregúntale, pensará que no le presto atención a lo que me cuenta y me odiará por eso.

Mmm le escribiré una carta y la decoraré de los colores que más le gustan. “Querida amiga, feliz cumple (ñ.ñ) espero que te la pases bien…” ¡NO! Eso se lo dice cualquiera, debe ser original. Mmmm ¿Y si le escribo lo que siento realmente? Mmm no quiero perder su amistad… Es difícil expresar lo que siento, más siendo quien soy… La sociedad y todos a mi alrededor me critican y me llaman inmoral… Yo no deseaba esto, ni sé cómo o cuándo pasó… Debo seguir con la carta, faltan unos días todavía, mmm "¡Hola! ¡Feliz cumpleaños, sabes que eres la mejor y te amo!..” No, no puedo escribir eso y dárselo como si nada.

EL DETALLE Parte II
Joven: No creí que fuera tan difícil escribir una carta de cumpleaños original, debería decirle y ya…

Día de la fiesta.

Joven: ¡Wow qué rápido llegó el día, ahí está ella! ¡Y está sola! Es mi oportunidad… Hola, quiero hablar contigo, espera un momento… ¿Quién es él?
Muchacha: Es mi novio… -dijo ella, mientras lo besaba.-
Joven:¡Qué! ¡Noooooooooo yo quiero decirte que te amooooo!

Despierta sudando en su cama.

Joven: Por Dios fue una pesadilla. Esta es la última vez que veo MTV antes de dormir. La llamaré, solo para asegurarme. ¡Hola amiga! ¿Oye, tú no tienes novio o sí? Solo es curiosidad…
Muchacha: No, claro que no. Pero hay algo que debo decirte… Es algo que he estado guardando desde hace unos meses… Te lo diré mañana en mi cumple… ¡Feliz noche!
Joven: Wow ¿Qué será lo que me quiere decir? Feliz noche. Ahora estoy completamente excitado.

Al día siguiente.

Joven: Estamos solos y esta carta es para ti… ¿Ahora, de qué quieres hablar?

EL DETALLE Parte III
Joven: “Yo no soy quien te espera para siempre, soy el que te escucha, aconseja, acompaña y ama con el corazón. No sabré las soluciones a todos los problemas, pero trataré de ayudarte demostrándote mi apoyo. Si realmente no sientes nada por mí, solo dímelo, lo entenderé y te dejaré en paz, no quiero que te mientas a ti misma ni a mí mismo por tratar de agradarme…”

Con esta carta seguro me dirá que quiere salir conmigo. No la estoy presionando y estoy mostrando mis sentimientos por ella. Finalmente hallé el detalle perfecto para ella. Esperaré su respuesta…

You Are Not Perfect
I know that like everyone, you are not perfect.
I know that like everyone, you have heard many times
“But what matters is what’s inside.”
I know that many of your problems are because you looked for them and you found them.
I know that you are imperfect and that’s why I know that your company is my best ally to combat loneliness.
I know that you are not perfect and that’s why you will understand my imperfections.
I don’t want someone perfect, but someone imperfect like you.
I seek a complement, not an expert in marking my imperfections.
I know you are not perfect.

No Eres Perfecta
Sé que como toda persona, no eres perfecta.
Sé que como toda persona, has oído muchas veces
“pero lo que importa es lo de adentro.”
Sé que muchos de tus problemas son porque tú los buscaste y encontraste.
Sé que eres imperfecta y por eso sé que tu compañía es mi mejor aliada para combatir la soledad.
Sé que no eres perfecta y por eso entenderás mis imperfecciones.
Yo no quiero a alguien perfecta, sino a alguien imperfecta como tú.
Busco un complemento, no una experta en marcar mis imperfecciones.
Sé que no eres perfecta.

Spending the Time
Every day is the same. A sunrise, A breakfast, A work, A rest… Just this day is different, It isn’t a Saturday neither a Sunday. This day I can scape and spend the hours without major commitments. Today I can ramble on my strangest ideas, craziest thoughts, actions without sense, and more dummy things that are in my heart and my mind.

Today I can feel what I didn’t feel yesterday and tomorrow I will feel what I don’t today for feeling yesterday. Today, that moment means something, tomorrow a memory without a doubt I’m spending the moment…

When tomorrow arrives and I find myself standing there watching that my actions didn’t bring anything what I waited I’ll bend myself And I will wish come back and don’t spend the time. Just to realize that I am still falling in the same mistake and this one doesn’t let me follow for fall in the same. It seems that I love spend the time without do something productive.

Even so, this sensation happens only today, the other days are a routine.

PASANDO EL TIEMPO
Cada día es lo mismo, un amanecer, un desayuno, un trabajo, un descanso… Solo este día es distinto, no es un sábado ni un domingo. Este día puedo esperar y pasar las horas sin mayores compromisos. Hoy puedo divagar en mis más extrañas ideas, locos pensamientos, acciones sin sentido y demás tonterías que están en mi mente, y corazón.

Hoy puedo sentir lo que no sentí ayer; y mañana sentiré lo que no siento hoy por sentir lo de ayer. Hoy ese momento significa un momento, mañana un recuerdo, sin duda alguna estoy pasando el tiempo.

Cuando llegue el mañana y me encuentre parado viendo que mis acciones no me trajeron nada de lo que esperaba, me doblaré y desearé regresar atrás y no pasar el tiempo. Solo para darme cuenta que sigo cometiendo el mismo error y éste no me permite seguir, por caer nuevamente en lo mismo; al parecer me encanta pasar el momento sin hacer algo productivo.

Aun así, esa sensación pasa solo hoy, los demás días se vuelven una rutina.

7 Likes

Is it a real story or only your fantasy? :thinking: just curious…if you don’t want to answer, it doesn’t matter… :hugs:

Well written! Is there a sequel? Want to know the reply of the girl… your stories are full of deep thoughts and dilemma… good job!

1 Like

This one is fantasy. But, for general, all my histories have those elements mixed.

Sorry, but there is not a sequel. It’s an opened end. You can imagine whatever you want :smiley:

Serious Questions
In DEPTH OF THE HEART:
The character is alive at the end or he died? And why?
Who is the other character in the story?

Thank you sister, I send the light of the sun to you (Don’t tell @theearlywalker :sushing_face:)

4 Likes

:smile: jajaja then happy ending… :smile: :blush:

Why have to die? I think the character is alive… do you want the reader to not think like this??

I see a boy and a girl… have to read better… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome and thanks! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

That’s the detail. He is or not? Why? If you read it again, you will find some things that I hid (you can see better in the Spanish Version)

It could be. When I wrote I wasn’t thinking in that. But when I read it again some days later I realized that the second character is fundamental for the story. that’s what I’m answering Who is really it?

You’re welcome too! :smiley:

1 Like

They could be two girls… :+1:

No,wait it’s a boy! :see_no_evil:

Confusion… :crazy_face: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@ironsoldier16 stories were very nice. I loved spending the time… Felt like my thoughts at the moment. I really wanted to write or read something like this. Can’t write anything like that rn. No time… Thanks a loot! They were amazing! :blush::hugs:

1 Like

Woooow :grinning:, I am honestly impressed, you already wrote such a lot of great stuff- I just cross checked it now - but until now I like “I need more” and “the b-day present story” ( can’t remember the name rn) most. Reading your writing it touching and the wide variety of stories is like you opened the gates to your soul to us :sunny: And this is such a proof of trust and a role-model for everybody here doubting to open up… I love it my friend!! Very well done :+1:t2:

5 Likes

@theearlywalker you expressed it so nicely. Yeah that’s true. You are right :blush::blush::hugs:

2 Likes

Heey @Honey8, and thaaanx- but I am far away from your or his writing skills :blush:- have a nice day dear, :sunny:Gtg now- tonight is olug meet btw :grin:

Awwww who said…? You have greater skills of spreading positivity around the family :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: its a great job… one of the greatest talents :blush::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Awwww :hugs: Thanx dear- same to you :sunny::hugs:

1 Like

Oh! C´mon there is always time to write something :smiley:

The Detail?

Thank you very much :blush: I write a little of everything and those histories have a part of me.

I agree!

Thank you very much :sun_with_face:

Try and practice, everyone have something to say, to tell, to write. Let the sun gives you there :smiley:

And that’s something hard to find out in the people nowadays.

3 Likes

I wish i could say the same :blush::blush: thanks for the inspiration! :hugs:

And cause of that we are happy to have a friend with this talent :smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I hope see another piece of your art soon.

And I’m so proud to have friends to share with. Thank you very much Honey, I apreciate so much.

2 Likes

I have one to share… Will post it in my thread today. It was written days ago but didn’t post it here. Will write something new soon :blush:

And you are welcomed so much. If seen in other sense i should be thankful to everyone here. This forums and people were the first who appreciated my hobbies. Or else i have always hot discouragement from the people where i live. Thnx :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll waiting for it!

Me too, and I am.

I agree 100% More than a forum, it’s a place to feel free and happy.

Sorry, I pressed the wrong button jaja

4 Likes

The same…

Yeah its k jaja :wink::wink:

2 Likes