Portraits of a Masked Mind

Ahh it was not a poll to choice a winner, I just wanted to know what end you wanted. I have to eat, so more late I’ll publish the Letter B.

Ok take your time.

1 Like
  • The letters correspond an alternative ending for Alex.
  • Each end has its own hidden messages.
  • These ends have bad words, all of them are marked as spoiler for obvious reasons.
  • @mishelka3, @samuel_the_leader and @lpfan61 here is your decision.
  • Some setences are censured for sexual references.

Previously in Forgiveness:
Jury: Alex! We already have your final verdict, your sentence is… A draw between Death, Conviction and Freedom?! What does this mean?!
Judge: I know how to fix it. There is one person who has not yet voted.
Jury: Who?!
Judge: That person is someone who has been present at the courthouse.

Letter B: Condemned.
Judge: Alex! You are condemned to 35 years of prison with probation in 10 years.
Alex: God!
Guard: [spoiler] Your new owner awaits for you, and he’s very “romantic and special” with new meat."[/spoiler] -He says sarcastically on their way to the cell.
His concience: Calm down Alex, you must be strong there.
Alex: It is not that! I don’t care who was my cellmate. I need to see Andrés right now. That jugde lied to me, he didn’t talk about my favor with the others members.
His concience: You must hold on until you get the probation.
Alex: 10 years?! [spoiler]Fucking Erick[/spoiler] even in death, [spoiler]you keep fucking me[/spoiler]
Cellmate: So you were who killed my uncle Erick? You will regret what you’ve done.
Alex: If that makes that Andrés apologize me… Do it, I don’t care!
Cellmate: Don’t you care your life? C’mon! Defend yourself, [spoiler]idiot.[/spoiler]
Alex: I want to expiate for my sins, I must not oppose myself in any way.
Cellmate: (Stops his punch) Listen to me, if you want to get the forgiveness of Andrés, you will must survive to my presence until we can see him. I won’t beat you down to death. I… needed to do. Erick wasn’t the best uncle in the world, but in the end the family must be united, both in good and bad. Erick was a drunker womanizer and someone must stop him.I ask to God for that, but I never thought that someone would kill him, and at least that “that someone” were my cellmate. C’mon, go to rest. Nodoby will bother you while I am around.
Alex: Tha-thank you… What’s your name?
Cellmate: Call me Alan, by the moment.
Alex: I believed that you were a bad person… Why are you here?
Alan: I am innocent. Everyone say that I abused of Everyone says [spoiler]I sexually abused a minor[/spoiler] some even say [spoiler]that I raped her anally and then suffocated her[/spoiler] Dude. I am asexual, that’s mean that I don’t like men or women. However, I will be free in 6 months.
Alex: I believe you. I’m condemned to 35 years with probation of 10 years. It’s ok, if it’s the law, you have to follow it. I just want to get his forgiveness.
Alan: I will talk with my contacts. by the way, don’t say anything about my secret to anyone. It’s hard to earn the respect of the other prisoners.

Some weeks after.

Alex: How many time I must wait? Alan doesn’t tell me anything, the guard is still annoying me and the jugde doesn’t appear over here.
Alan: Sorry for the late, but I finally earned that the judge comes and the guard doesn’t annoy you. Don’t worry, he is not death.
Alex: Thank you very much, I hope that your dreams come true.
Alan: It will be, Alex, it will. There they come! Cald down, Andrés already knows everything.
Judge: Under the circumstances, I’ll give you 3 minutes to talk to the child alone. This is your last chance Alex.
Andrés: Hi, Alex! How are you? -Ask serene.
Alex: A-An, Andr… Andrés, you are here!! Forgive me for have killed your father! I really sorry!! Please Andrés forgive me!.
Andrés: My father didn’t love me… He just pretended to do… I forgive you for kill him… but no for the way you executed him.
Judge: The time is over! Let’s go Andrés!
Alex: Be good, and I will see you in ten years, goodbye.
Alan; He’s still as sincere and direct as ever, even if, I feel you’re not happy. Ah, yeah… I forgot to tell you that I go out tomorrow and I will live with him.
Alex: I… I feel empty… I don’t know… I’m happy because I finally told him what I can’t say in two years, and… at the same time… I am sad… However… It doesn’t matter… I can breath again… Now… I must fulfill my sentence solitarily.

• In this ending, Alex has a double sentence, one is the 35 years, and the other the moral.
  • I have to change several setences because I was using a lot of idioms.
  • The Spanish version will be publish after the Letter C.
7 Likes

I chose the right one for me… prefer this end than the previous with the death…
The ending with death has many macabre descriptions again to link with the kill… and a tragic event to close all…
In the conviction story you wrote exactly the kind of end that I would want… I imagined something like this… While with the “death” I come to almost hate Alex, in the “conviction” I come to understand his reasons and have the same thought of the child: forgive him,because the father deserve some kind of punishment, but not the way he chose to set the child free… (not only the way he did the kill, even the fact he chose to do that…).
Anyway I like your way of writing…You made me read all the story, from start to end, every line of it…because if a part is missing than it’s impossible to understand all the story and there’s no sense in it…this is a skill of a good writer… :smiley: well done!

Another thing, @mishelka3 was right… Now that you added the name of who’s talking it’s all clearer… thanks to both of you! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I’ll edited the history later. And I’ll tag you all there. I hope you can apologize me for that mistake.

1 Like

Don’t worry! It’s a little mistake… the story is the same, only clearer for us while reading… :wink: :smile:

2 Likes

I won’t can post the Letter C until tomorrow.
Meanwhile I will leave this little Poem/history.
I’m in the cellphone and some features are unable.

MY SON
I dreamed with have a child
To care him, love him,
Want him, protect him,
Teach him to be an human with feeling
Instead an interest crawl tool.
Since I was young, that was my desire.

When that day came,
I realized that,
I didn’t have the necessary to be it,
In case of fulfill my wishes
And cover your needs,
I made you suffer
A lot of things that you didn’t deserve.
I wanted to die
And above the pain,
But I couldn’t
Leave you to your luck.

Your heart
Was so strong and noble,
That you know how to conform me
In those moments.
Passed some years
We went ahead.
You’re still being my son
Despite I cease
To be your father…

I became your friend
A moment.
At the end of the street,
You turned into my father
And I, in your son.
You knew forgive my mistakes
And fixed my path
How much I thank you!

“Old age will be hard” I thought,
But you soft human touch
And warrior heart
Made me wish with my soul reach it.
I called you as my best friend
Because I knew that it fitted in you:
Chester
Keep shining!

Spanish version soon.

6 Likes

This… :blush:

I love all LP member, but Chester… always thinking of him as my best friend, my brother, my father… :heart: :heartpulse: :sparkling_heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Much much better with the notations of who says what :slight_smile:
I like both endings, it’s good writing :slight_smile:

@ironsoldier16 I’ve sent you an email with my corrections, hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

I saw it first that your reply here jaja I’ll try to reply you both of them tonight.

1 Like
  • The letters correspond an alternative ending for Alex.
  • Each end has its own hidden messages.
  • @theearlywalker and @rickvanmeijel here is your decision.
  • @mishelka3 can you help me with this too, please?

Previously in Forgiveness:
Jury: Alex! We already have your final verdict, your sentence is… A draw between Death, Conviction and Freedom?! What does this mean?!
Judge: I know how to fix it. There is one person who has not yet voted.
Jury: Who?!
Judge: That person is someone who has been present at the courthouse.

Letter C: Freedom
Jugde: The final member has chosen your fate: You will be released! however, you will be punished with five hundred hours of community service. And about your ask, the kid is out there awaiting for you.
Alex: (Head down) Thank you Mr. Judge. If Andrés forgives me, I’d not care spend all my life picking up trash.
Guard: How is this possible? I demand an explanation!
Jugde: You are not who to demand explanations in this court, but if that makes you shut up once and for all, I’ll summarize it for you to understand. This guy committed a heinous crime against a partner 2 years ago, and as far as we know, Erick was not exactly “a bread of God,” Alex came repenting to righteousness to expiate his sins and somehow seeks the forgiveness of a child, who coincidentally is the son of the victim. The boy is in this court because he followed Alex here, and by Alex’s testimony and his deepest repentance we have decided to release him. Was it clear to you? Or do I paint it with apples for you can understand me? Now get out of here, please.
Guard: If you want this murderer walks freely through the streets, it’s your problem not mine. Goodbye Mr. Judge. Goodbye Alex. if I see you again on the street and you do something wrong, you will pay me.
Alex: (To the judge) Why does he treat me like this? (To the guard) B-Bye guard. Happy Rest?
Jugde: He believes that all those who stand here are parasites and deserve death. Don’t hold a grudge, hischildhood was very difficult and he has achieved much by not falling into gangs or the like.
Alex:Don’t worry about that, Mr. Justice. I have no grudge against him, and if I have him, I don’t care for a cucumber. I want to go with Andrew if you don’t mind.
Jugde: Of course not, go ahead. I’ll go with you two. Just give me a few minutes to finish my job.
Alex: All right, I wait, Mr. Judge.
Jugde: Call me Andersson." Go to the door, there is Andrew waiting for you.
Andrés: Alex, it’s good to see you again!.. I was listening to everything and the truth… I don’t know if I can forgive you for all this, I mean, that was 2 years ago… and it seems incredible all this matter of my father’s death… and that you were to blame for so ruthless act… It will take me some time… but for the moment… let’s get out of here…
Alex: (Strongly hugging Andres and almost crying) I hope someday you can do, I love you very much Andrés, you’re the only person who I’ve been with and I do not want to lose that feeling.
Andersson: Let’s get out of here. I invite you to a bread with coffee in the courthouse cafeteria.

Finally, life smiles a little at Alex and the judge has invited them to eat something.

Andersson:As judge of this place, I demand that the French fries pass to my mouth. (Laughts.)
Andrés: How curious that our names start with “A” right? jajaja I want chocolate instead of coffee, I’m only 9 years old.
Alex: (sad )At the moment, only one coffee please.
Andersson: Alex, do me a favor, bring me some of the cake from that counter. Please.

The judge Andersson takes the opportunity to speak with Andres.

Andersson: I’m very sorry about your father, Andrew. I ask you not to live with resentment, this is how Alex ended up doing what he did. He is a good person, very disoriented and confused by the way. I don’t ask you to forgive him right now, but do it one day, I say it for the sake of both.
Andrés: Thank you for your words Andersson… They relax me and give me strength to forgive him… You know, Alex was more like my father than Erick… That’s why I find it hard to understand… Even so… he really regrets it … Okay… I made my final decision.
Alex: What were you talking about that you looked at me and said my name?
Andersson: Thank you for the cake, Alex. Andres wants to talk to you. I retire to work again. A pleasure to meet you. Goodbye, and Alex, don’t forget your punish and take care of Andres.
Alex: I’ll be there at time.
Andrés: Thanks for the chocolate and the coffee Anderson, I’ll miss you…
Andersson: What do you mean? You’re moving or something.
Andres: Yes, with Alex. Well, he with me, to a place closer to school.
Alex: Thanks for all Anderson, sorry if I told you anything in court that hurt your feelings.
Andersson: Thank you for showing us such great heart and determination.
Andres: Alex … I … ahh … I, I … I forgive you! And I want you to know that I will not hold any grudges or hate.
Alex: (Impacted) An-Andrés really thank you, you’re just a child, but you have the most noble and humble heart I’ve ever seen in my life.

With a hug, Alex and Andrew celebrate their freedom and the sincere forgiveness of Andrew to Alex.

7 Likes

PARENTAL ADVISORY:

The next text has been written in Spanish, but it has profanitties.

Sobre A: Muerte
Juez: El último miembro ha votado, y esta corte lo sentencia a: ¡La muerte! Será ejecutado mañana al amanecer. Tampoco se le concederá su deseo de ver al niño. Guardia. Llévenselo de aquí.
Guardia: ¡Será un placer!
Alex:(En estado de shock y locura) Está bromeando, no puede hacerme eso, sabe qué…Lo mataré por esto si no me deja ver al niño en este momento.
Juez: Su insolencia y amenazas ya no serán un problema para el niño. Alex, solo espero que le guste la comida de la prisión.
Guardia: [spoiler]Sabe a pura mierda según los demás reos… No te preocupes cariño,[/spoiler] me aseguraré de que Andrés te veo mañana en primera fila.
Alex: Cómo se atreve, es un niño, le arruinará la vida.
Guardia: ¡No tanto como tú! Cobarde ¡Mírate! Das pena ajena.
Alex: ¡Noooo! (Empieza a llorar desconsoladamente) ¡Lo siento! Por favor, no quiero morir. No sé qué le dije al juez, pero déjenme vivir.
Guardia: Jajajaja ¿Y perderme la oportunidad de ver cómo ejecutan a la basura como tú? Ni loco lo haría. Mejor cállate porque ya llegamos. –Lo empuja hacia la celda.-
Alex: [spoiler]¡Maldita sea mi vida[/spoiler] y más aún mi mente impulsiva! Ese guardia va a morir, total ya estoy condenado a muerte… Mañana lo mandaré al infierno así como ellos lo harán conmigo.

En ese momento de éxtasis Alex empieza a pensar en una forma de aniquilar al guardia. Sin darse cuenta, el día se acaba y lo llevan a la sala de ejecuciones.

Guardia: “Lo prometido es deuda” aquí está Andrés.
Alex: ¿Qué haces aquí? ¡Vete! No debes ver es…
Andés: ¡¡Cállate!! –Grita con un despecho e ira profunda.- Asesinaste a mi padre y ahora vivo con mi abuelo, no tengo vida social y tuve que dejar la escuela por cuidar de él ¡Creí que éramos amigos! Mereces morir… ¡Guardia, baje la palanca!
Guardia: Con gusto. –Dice él mientras baja la palanca.-
Alex: ¡Nooo! ¡Perd…! ¡Ahh!

Un olor a carne quemada se siente en toda la habitación. A lo lejos, un reo le reclama que se calle o él mismo lo irá a callar.

Alex: ¡¿Qué clase de pesadilla es esta?! –Se pregunta tras darse cuenta que era un mal sueño.-
Conciencia: Es la ansiedad y el miedo combinados, desgraciadamente es lo que merecemos. –Dice su conciencia, tratando de calmarlo.-
Alex: ¡Cállate! ¿Por qué no me detuviste aquella noche?
Conciencia: No me escuchaste y tu deseo fue mayor.
Alex: ¡¡Mentira!!

Llega el reo gritando y noquea a Alex de un golpe hasta el día siguiente.

Juez: ¡Que Dios se apiade de su alma! –Le dice a Alex antes de ejecutarlo.-
Guardia: Yo diría, el diablo Jajaja ¡Oye! Te traje un recado del niño, dice que no te perdona. Si no me crees, aquí está la nota. –Dice él mientras se la da.-
Alex: [spoiler]¡Maldito![/spoiler] Ésta no es la letra de Andrés, es la tuya. Te veré en el infierno.

En un arranque de ira, Alex le arrebata la pistola y le dispara en la cabeza.

Juez: ¡¿Qué ha hecho?! Le venía a decir que querían hablarle. Andrés está aquí. –Grita el juez shockeado mientras le tapa los ojos al niño.-

Asustado completamente, Andrés le grita a Alex que es el mismo diablo y no quiere que se acerque más a él.

Juez: ¿Alex, qué ha hecho ahora? ¿Qué ganó con eso? –Pregunta mientras revisa los signos vitales del guardia.-
Alex: (Con el arma en mano y dándose cuenta de lo que hizo) Yo… Yo es-estoy… ¡No merezco seguir viviendo!
Juez: ¡Deténgase, no lo haga! –Clama el juez a Alex.-
Alex: Agarra el arma nuevamente y poco a poco se empieza a disparar en todo el cuerpo mientras grita agónicamente: ¡Merezco morir! ¡No sirvo para nada, [spoiler]soy un maldito homicida[/spoiler]! ¡El niño se ha ido!.. Y yo también debo hacerlo… Usando la última bala para dispararse en la cabeza.

Sobre B: Condena
Juez: Alex, se le sentencia a 35 años de prisión con libertad condicional en 10 años.
Alex: ¡Me lleva la gran…! –Dice Alex para sí mismo.-
Guardia: [spoiler]Tu nuevo dueño te espera, y él es muy “romántico y especial” con la carne nueva[/spoiler]. –Le dice el guardia mientras se ríe sarcásticamente, y lo manda a su celda.-
Conciencia: Cálmate Alex, tienes que ser fuerte ahí dentro.
Alex: ¡No es eso! No me importa quién sea mi compañero. Quiero ver a Andrés ahora mismo. Ese juez me mintió, ni siquiera habló con los demás de mi favor.
Conciencia: Te deberás aguantar hasta obtener la libertad condicional que tanto necesitas.
Alex: ¡¿10 años?! No puedo aguantar tanto tiempo.[spoiler] Maldito Erick,[/spoiler] incluso muerto sigues jodiéndome la vida. –Piensa Alex mientras el guardia lo empuja adentro la celda.-
Reo: ¿Así que tú fuiste quién mató a mi tío Erick? Lamentarás mucho haberlo hecho. Mi nombre está de más, [spoiler]así que prepárate amor[/spoiler], vas a sufrir lo que mi tío sufrió y más aún, mi sobrino Andrés. Le dice mientras se prepara para golpearlo brutalmente.-
Alex: Si eso hace que Andrés me perdone… Adelante, hazlo, no me importa.
Reo: ¿Es que acaso no te importa tu vida? ¡Vamos, defiéndete, [spoiler]marica[/spoiler]!
Alex: Quiero expiar mis pecados, no debo oponerme de ninguna manera.
Reo: Escúchame bien, si quieres conseguir el perdón de Andrés, deberás sobrevivir a mi presencia hasta que podamos verlo. No te mataré a golpes, yo… necesitaba hacerlo. Mira, Erick no era el mejor tío del mundo, pero al final la familia debe estar unida, tanto en las buenas como en las malas ¿Verdad? Erick era un bolo mujeriego y alguien debía detenerlo. Yo rezaba por eso, pero nunca pensé en que alguien lo mataría, ni mucho menos que ese alguien fuera mi compañero de celda… Anda, ve a descansar, nadie te molestará mientras yo esté cerca.
Alex: Gra-gracias… ¿Cómo te llamas?
Reo: Llámame Alan por el momento.
Alex: Gracias, creí que eras malo, pero veo que eres una persona muy buena ¿Por qué estás aquí? Al ver tu físico y tu forma de ser, no creo que sea un reo.
Alan: Soy inocente… [spoiler]Todos dicen que abusé sexualmente de una menor, unos incluso dicen que la violé analmente y luego la asfixié[/spoiler]. Amigo, yo soy… Soy asexual… Eso quiere decir que no me gustan las mujeres ni los hombres… Como sea, yo saldré de este hoyo en 6 meses más.
Alex: Wow, te creo, como te dije, no eres una mala persona. Estoy condenado a 35 años con posibilidad de libertad condicional en 10 años, está bien, si es la ley, hay que hacerle caso. Lo único que quiero es que él me disculpe por lo que le hice.
Alan: Hablaré con mis contactos después, ahora descansa, y no le digas a nadie que soy asexual… Aquí cuesta ganarse el respeto de los otros reos.

Unas semanas después.

Alex: ¿Cuánto tiempo más debo esperar? Llevo semanas aquí y Alan no me dice nada concreto, el guardia me sigue jodiendo y el juez no ha aparecido.
Alan: Disculpa la tardanza, pero por fin logré que el juez venga y [spoiler]el guardia no te esté jodiendo por más tiempo[/spoiler]. Tranquilo, no está muerto.
Alex: ¡Perfecto! Te debo mucho amigo, espero logres tu sueño cuando salgas.
Alan: Así será amigo mío, así será. Ah sí, mira, ahí viene el juez con mi sobrino. Tranquilo ¿Si? Él ya lo sabe todo sobre mí y mi condición actual así como la tuya.
Juez: Dadas las circunstancias, le daré 3 minutos para hablar a solas con el niño. Ahí se apura porque esta es su última oportunidad Alex.
Andrés: ¡Hola Alex! ¿Cómo te va? –Pregunta sereno el niño.-
Alex: A-An, Andr… ¡Andrés, eres tú! Perdóname por haber matado a tu padre, lo lamento mucho, perdóname Andrés.
Andrés: Mi padre no me amaba mucho… Solo fingía hacerlo… Te perdono por haberlo matado… Pero no puedo perdonarte por la forma en cómo lo eliminaste.
Juez: Se acabó el tiempo. Nos vamos ya, Andrés, ven inmediatamente.
Andrés: Pórtate bien y te veré en 10 años, adiós.
Alan: Sigue siendo tan sincero y directo como siempre, aun así, siento que no estás alegre… Ah sí, yo salgo mañana y estaré con él un tiempo.
Alex: Me… me siento vacío… No sé… Estoy feliz porque por fin le dije lo que no pude decirle en 2 años y, a la vez, triste… bueno, eso ya no importa… ahora puedo respirar nuevamente… A cumplir mí sentencia solitariamente.

Sobre C: Libertad
Juez: El miembro final ha escogido su destino Alex ¡Será puesto en libertad! Sin embargo, será castigo con quinientas horas de servicio comunitario por el acto tan cruel que cometió hace 2 años; y, sobre su petición, el niño está afuera esperándolo.
Alex:(Cabizbajo) Gracias Sr. Juez. Si Andrés logra perdonarme, no me importa que esté sentenciado a trabajo voluntario el resto de mi vida.
Guardia: ¿Cómo es posible esto? ¡Exijo una explicación!
Juez: Usted no es quién para exigirme explicaciones en esta corte, pero si eso hace que se calle de una vez por todas, le haré un resumen para que lo entienda. Este sujeto cometió un crimen atroz contra un compañero hace 2 años, y por lo que sabemos, Erick no era exactamente “un pan de Dios.” Alex vino arrepentido ante la justicia a expiar sus pecados y de alguna manera busca el perdón de un niño, que casualmente es hijo de la víctima. El niño está en esta corte porque siguió a Alex hasta aquí, y por el testimonio de Alex y su muestra profunda de arrepentimiento lo hemos decido dejar en libertad ¿Le quedó claro? ¿O se lo pinto con manzanas para que me entienda? Ahora retírese de aquí por favor.
Guardia: Si quiere que este homicida esté libre por la calles, es su problema no el mío. Adiós Sr. Juez. Adiós Alex. Si te vuelvo a ver en la calle y haces algo malo, me las pagarás.
Alex: (Al juez) ¿Por qué me trata así? (Al guardia) A-Adiós guardia, feliz ¿descanso?
Juez: Él cree que todos los que se paran aquí son unos parásitos y merecen la muerte. No le tenga rencor, su infancia fue muy difícil y ha logrado mucho al no caer en pandillas o cosas parecidas.
Alex: No se preocupe por eso Sr. Juez. No le tengo rencor, y si le tengo, me importa un pepino. Quiero ir con Andrés si no le molesta.
Juez: Claro que no, adelante. Es más, iré con ustedes 2. Solo denme unos minutos para acabar mi trabajo.
Alex: Está bien, lo espero Sr. Juez.
Juez: Llámeme Andersson. Vaya a la puerta, ahí está Andrés esperándole.
Andrés: ¡Alex, qué gusto verte de nuevo!.. Estuve escuchando todo y la verdad… No sé si pueda perdonarte por todo esto, es decir, eso fue hace 2 años… Me parece increíble todo este asunto de la muerte de mi papá… y que tú fueras el culpable de tan despiadado acto… Me llevará algo de tiempo… pero por el momento… vayámonos de aquí…
Alex: (Abrazando fuertemente a Andrés y casi llorando) Espero que algún día puedas hacerlo, te quiero mucho Andrés, eres la única persona con la que he sido así y no quiero perder ese sentimiento.
Andersson: Vámonos de aquí ya. Los invito a un pan con café en la cafetería del juzgado.

Finalmente, la vida le sonríe un poco a Alex y el juez los ha invitado comer algo.

Andersson: Como juez de este lugar exijo que las papas fritas pasen adelante jajaja.
Andrés: Qué curioso que nuestros nombres empiecen con “A” ¿Verdad? jajaja yo quiero un chocolate en vez de café, solo tengo 9 años.
Alex: Por el momento, solo un café por favor. –Pide Alex, triste.-
Andersson: Alex, hágame un favor, tráigame una porción del pastel de aquel mostrador.

El juez Andersson aprovecha la oportunidad para hablar con Andrés.

Andersson: Siento mucho lo de tu padre, Andrés. Te pido que no vivas con resentimiento, así fue como Alex terminó haciendo lo que hizo. Él es una buena persona, muy desorientada y confundida por cierto. No te ruego que lo perdones ya mismo, pero hazlo algún día, lo digo por el bien de los dos.
Andrés: Gracias por sus palabras Andersson… Me relajan y me dan fuerzas para perdonarlo… Sabe, Alex era más como mi padre que Erick… Por eso me cuesta entenderlo… Aun así, él realmente lo lamenta… Está bien… ya tomé mi decisión final.
Alex: ¿De qué tanto hablaban que a cada rato me miraban y decían mi nombre?
Andersson: Gracias Alex. Andrés quiere hablar con usted. Me retiro a mi trabajo de nuevo. Un gusto conocerlos. Adiós, y Alex, no olvide su castigo y cuide de Andrés.
Andrés: Gracias por el chocolate y el café Andersson, lo extrañaré…
Andersson: ¿A qué te refieres? Te vas a mudar o algo así.
Andrés: Sí, con Alex. Bueno, él conmigo, a un lugar más cerca de la escuela.
Alex: Gracias por todo Andersson, perdón si le dije algo en la corte que haya herido sus sentimientos.
Andersson: A ti gracias por demostrarnos tan gran corazón y determinación. –Dice el juez mientras se retira a su trabajo.-
Andrés: Alex, este… yo… ahh…yo, te… te perdono. Y quiero que sepas que no te guardaré ningún rencor ni odio.
Alex: (Impactado) An-Andrés gracias realmente, eres solo un niño, pero tienes el corazón más noble y humilde que he visto en toda mi vida.

Con un abrazo Alex y Andrés brindan por su libertad y el perdón sincero de Andrés a Alex.

SURPRISE
It was the year 1987, Ana and Rafael were studying to be great actors.
Ana wanted to be a singer and actress on Broadway,
Rafael wanted to be a film director.

One day while rehearsing, Ana met Mario.
They began to spend much time together,
leaving aside Rafael.

Rafael decided to take revenge on spending time with Luisa.
They went everywhere together.
Apparently, none of the 2 would achieve
their dream of being someone big and known in life.

The months passed and things went from bad to worse,
Ana was angry to know that Rafael spent much time with Luisa.
Rafael was the same.

QUESTION: What do you think that it is going to happen?
Leave your reply and the in the next days, you will know the answer.

1 Like

Aww, I love this end :heart_eyes: and I had to laugh hardly :joy: As it came to cucumber :cucumber: :joy::joy: - I will save this sentence

Your characters are very feelable, only thing confusing to me at some points was, that their name are kinda too similar ( to me ) but the nice side of the judge is just bringing it to the point: forgivness is the only way to inner piece.

:sunny:Thanx for this nice and positive end @ironsoldier16 and I hope you’ll be better :mask: soon :sunny:

2 Likes

I like the way you described the freedom of Alex and the behavior of the judge… The judge seemed to be a strict, infexible person at the beginning but in this end he became friendly and gave nice advices… The child is the more mature person between them, so little and such a great soul and very strong… Alex is an adult, but seems to don’t know what to do alone, his strenght is connected to the child and his salvation too…
Well, this are my thoughts… :blush:
Anyway, I like your way of writing! :smile:

Is this the beginning of another story?
Well, they’re cheating each other… Like things are described now is almost impossible to return like before… but there could be different developments in the story, so waiting for next part… :wink:

1 Like

Thank you. I tried that each one has its own way to be.

When I wrote the story, those were the only names that I had in mind.

Andersson is the character that has more changes in each ending has a different personality. It’s made to act according the situation.

Your welcome! In the extended version is better development than here. Maybe in at the end of 2018 I end it.

That was my idea. I’m glad that you’ve seen it.

Thank you very much sister.

Yes, it is. It corresponding to “Sorpresa.”

Maybe tomorrow I’ll post it.

1 Like

I read it everyday. What’s full form? :thinking:

@ironsoldier16
Forgiveness was just awesome as i have shared my thoughts via email

My son had great feelings. You’ve become my father… loved that thought :blush:

Forgiveness freedom

:blush: You had really nice character in story.
Thats a great writing skill. Making three ending of a single story. This really broadens the imagination.
Great work! :smiley::clap:

2 Likes

What? P.S.? It is I think latin, Post Scriptum. It means something like “afterthought”, “a note after” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for telling! :hugs:

1 Like

(@theearlywalker reminds me that I’ve forgotten to post in the forums) So Letter B reminds me of this:

3 Likes

ANSWER:

Well, brothers sometimes don’t leave their toys and ignore others.

SORPRESA
Era el año 1987, Ana y Rafael estaban estudiando para ser grandes actores.
Ana deseaba ser cantante y actriz en Broadway, Rafael deseaba ser un director de cine.
Un día mientras ensayaban, Ana conoció a Mario.
Ellos empezaron a pasar mucho tiempo juntos, dejando de un lado a Rafael.

Rafael decidió vengarse pasando tiempo con Luisa.
Ellos iban a todos los lados juntos.
Al parecer, ninguno de los 2 iba a lograr su sueño de ser alguien grande y conocido en la vida.

Pasaron los meses y las cosas iban de mal en peor,
Ana se enojó al saber que Rafael pasaba mucho tiempo con Luisa.
Rafael se ponía igual.

[spoiler]En fin, los hermanos a veces no dejan sus juguetes e ignoran a los demás.[/spoiler]

3 Likes

I Wish
I wish I had the courage to see you
I wish my words would come to you
I wish my dreams were true
I wish you would excuse me
I wish I apologize myself
I wish you were still here.

Forget you.
Today I thought of you, today I talked about you…
With the eagerness of always wanted to write
about your qualities and defects.
I didn’t remember anything and managed to smile,
I finally forgot you
And I managed to be happy again.

Talk
I can talk to the future,
I can talk to the past,
but I can not talk to the present.
I’m still looking for a way to get close to him.

Gentleman
The thought of the gentleman
Is threatened by the desires
Of those ugly thoughts
And whose desires
Are exposed from te inside
Of oneself with the simple fact
Of not wanting to see them.
False illusions we make,
Unknowingly,
In the trap of them fall.
All that we are,
We will give
And we will be happy.

DESEARÍA
Desearía tener el valor para verte
Desearía que mis palabras te llegaran
Desearía que mis sueños fueran verdad
Desearía que me disculparas
Desearía que yo mismo me disculpara
Desearía que siguieras aquí.

OLVIDARTE
Hoy pensé en ti, hoy hablé de ti…
Con el afán de siempre quise escribir
Sobre tus cualidades y defectos.
No recordé nada y logré sonreír,
Finamente me olvidé de ti
Y logré volver a ser feliz.

HABLAR
Puedo hablar con el futuro
Puedo hablar con el pasado
Pero no puedo hablar con el presente,
Aún busco cómo acercarme a él.

CABALLERO
El pensamiento de los caballeros
Se ve amenazado por los deseos
De esos pensamientos feos
Y cuyos deseos
Son expuestos desde adentro
De uno mismo con el simple hecho
De no querer verlos
Falsas ilusiones nos hacemos
Sin saberlo, en la trampa de ellos caemos.
Todo lo que somos, lo daremos
Y felices seremos.

6 Likes