Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

What?

how nice rude :stuck_out_tongue: whatā€¦ the case was that boxman had a pl like aggro-techno and I ask him to skip it several times, he did now
and we had guest in the room, so for keeping all in lineā€¦ I asked him to be a good role modell
thats all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @jFar920 and a big hugā€¦ ty for answering :smiley:

Music doesnā€™t have to be strictly rock and rap, just for the most part. Unless there was another reason

3 Likes

ok, all I ever knew till this moment is that:
music played hasn t be too far from lp genreā€¦
anyways, I will neever woot for techno,
neither aggro-techno in line ā€¦ omo host! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @jfar920

So as stupid as this sounds, the bot probably wonā€™t see any updates any time soon because my USB mouse that I used for the computer the bot runs on stopped working, meaning I canā€™t (easily, at least) reload the bot

@AJ_7 hey, I read that you had the same problem before: I cannot log in though Iā€™m sure my password is correct. How did you manage this? I tried to search the topic for answers but I could only find the problem, not the solution. You have any tips for me? Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think she emailed the people at plug but Iā€™m not sure.

1 Like

Hey! Yeah I emailed the people at plug and they sent a reset link

2 Likes

whenā€™s the next meet??

My laptop cursor is not working again.

:laughing:nice conversation - next Meet Tuesday 18 bst ( right @the_termin8r ?)

where did you goā€¦ @jabinquaken

:joy: ya left the room right when I entered the lpu room :stuck_out_tongue:

No clue. When was the last one?

EDIT: I think itā€™s on the 1st.

lol space time 8%125*78dTh>>=23

human time wednesday, todays date,28th - 4 = 24th last meetā€¦plus+7 seven = 31 sytax error***** ok-reset 01.12.2016 ā€¦sytax dateā€¦of ā€¦meet
lol
brain error me Ohhh mg ā€¦ lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What language is that? Looks a bit like C++ but some of the letters donā€™t look right.

1 Like

lol, bot lang at allā€¦ we are on in four, lika joinya? <= this humansspeech, underlevel

You lost me there. But in seriousness, I though you were using a programming language (no clue why I thought that).

because it was supposed to be :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhā€¦

Anyone plugging on?

Me and Eva are on.

1 Like