Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Fixed the !gif command. All time based commands were actually broke, including the roulette and suppression, so if someone would have suppressed the bot, it would have been suppressed for 2 1/2 days

Also, some of you already found this, but I made a page with all the commands at http://jordanfirari.com/R0B0T-B0Y/commands/. There’s a few that you might notice are missing, I decided to make those hidden ones, along with the the other hidden one(s) you guys don’t know about

4 Likes

When’s the next meet?

aha mysterious…

did the sub for RB runs out?

UUUhhhhh…

oh , you feel kinda thick? poor bot… :cookie:
I guess tomorrow or wednesday @evooba we can obviously choose the day, that fits better as long as there are no dates announced… I tend to wednessday :slight_smile:

Just issue a countdown command an you’ll know.

can you show me how?
:eyes: ?
muhawa, made it on my own!
:muscle:

@evooba wednesday! :smiley:
@jfar920 how nice this DBS :smiley:

Yeah, I went in there myself and checked.

I’m online now

I always tend to log on when nobody’s in the room :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I just got home so… I think I’ll be on in 2 days for the meet. Unless I find some fre time in between.

This should go without saying, but please do not play LPU16 music (or any LPU music for that matter) in the plug.dj room. I never really see anyone doing so (aside from HT EP which really doesn’t count), but thought it might happen with the new CD coming out

Edit: Another small bot update.

• !rbdj was simplified a bit (not worth going into detail as it was small changes), but now only Resident DJs and higher can use it (which is 95% of people who are active). If you see someone who’s active a lot and they are not at least a Resident DJ, you can make them one.

• New command: !whatis COMMAND. Like !commands but links directly to a specific command, even secret ones if you know what they are. For example: !whatis about

• Songs that are stuck (they finished but haven’t moved on to the next person) should auto skip now.

• The bot’s Fort Minor playlist isn’t 6 songs anymore. The Dead by Sunrise one isn’t empty either anymore, but I did that the other day.

Edit 2: Use !rbpl shuffle to shuffle the current playlist, if it’s getting repetitive.

This only really leaves a few things I’ve been putting off updating/fixing like adding more trivia and there’s not much else to work on after that (for now).

3 Likes

How was the meet today? Sorry I couldn’t make it.

Today? Isn’t it tomorrow?

I thought it was today :stuck_out_tongue:

Be glad it wasn’t, I was in an appalling mood today. It kinda showed through in the LPU 16 thread (sorry about that).

Were you on your period?

I was on ~5 hours of sleep and a train full of 2 train’s worth of people. I calculated that in my part of the train it was roughly 4 people per square meter. It was worse in other parts of the train. And I had an all round crap day. I even head butted the wing mirror of a bus :laughing:

1 Like

You’re describing every morning of mine :slight_smile:

hey my friend…some days are worse :frowning: - but in the moment ya get aware of it its first step out… wish you an extra.nice day today!
with termin8r action like

and a lot of space inhere

have a nice day Rob @the_termin8r -the meet 1800 cet?