Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

wtf @the_termin8r?

What? Donā€™t act like youā€™re not a part of this :stuck_out_tongue: You were the one who told me to make the account so you could exact your revenge on @amitrish (which wonā€™t be happening since you cancelled the plan and we agreed to reveal it).

Yeah, you really had us going dude :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

my wtf was meant to the next case we considered about abuse etcā€¦ and ya making me resident dj etcā€¦

Well you threatened to ban me for fun so I had to cover my arse :stuck_out_tongue: Besides I reinstated you.

1 Like

finally we always find the right way out hmmm? but I feel that ya felt soooo well doing itā€¦ hey at hostā€¦lol

Damn straight I did :laughing:

1 Like

@jFar920 I just noticed the bot canā€™t echo apostrophes. It replaces them with '

Iā€™m pretty sure people of lower ranks canā€™t ban higher ranks. And thatā€™s a plug.dj issue, but I think I might be able to fix it

DONā€™T! THE COPS WILL FIND YOU NOW :smiley:

1 Like

I was under that impression too but I wanted to make sure.

Lol, they gave up and went for lunch.

I understand that youā€™re obsessed with my personality but there is only one intheend and only one meme :wink:

Thereā€™s at least 4 version of In the End, and thousands of memes, though. Hereā€™s one of both

1 Like

(pours liquid on @jFar920)
(lights sets @jFar920 on fire)

Untitled is my older sibling. In the end remix is a second cousin of mine, we ainā€™t close. Fourth? A long lost cousin.

1 Like

Reanimation and Collision Course

Reanimation and Collision Course

CC, I remember now.

R0B0T B0Y 2.2.0 Update

• Apostrophes and other symbols can be echoed correctly.
  • Links can no longer echoed. Please use !gif URL to post images directly to chat.
  • Only Resident DJs and above can post specific images using the !gif command.
  • Specific images donā€™t glitch out when posting them.
  • !cookie USERNAME now tags the correct person.
  • New command: !suppress MINUTES. Will stop the bot from doing most automatic functions (like the random messages or roulettes) for a certain amount of time (between 5 and 60 minutes). Things like welcome and skip messages will remain. !suppress disable will turn them back on before the time runs out. Only Bouncers and above can use this command.
  • New command: !finale. If used while you are the DJ, it will remove you from the waitlist once your song finishes.
  • Every meetup date until 2017 are added to the countdown (aside from possible extras).
  • Some commands got a few of their alternate command names back (like !poop or poopie).
  • Other various surprise changes

Still no new trivia, but it will come. Eventually

Edit: For the time being, the bot is running on my laptop again because for some reason anything connected to my Internet refuses to load my website, which is where the botā€™s code is stored for my other computer

5 Likes

Looks like nobody, alright bye.

nice one, @jfar920 so we found the former av of @the_termin8r from the cookies album