Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

And it’s stuck:

Not great, at least from my side. Lag, glitches and I was multitasking with my build. Not to mention everyone but me had been smoking the same thing and things were getting weird. I had to leave for dinner. And I’m STILL working on the damn truck, the diff is being a bastard.

Lol, what were you guys doing? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t keeping up because I was busy with the truck but if it put me off from the chat you know it was bad :stuck_out_tongue:

R0B0T B0Y 2.0 is finished!

Every old command is back, some with additional responses and fixes, and new commands, too.

New commands:

• !39 : Changed to !game.

• !about USERNAME : Explains what the bot is and its purpose. Including a username will tag that user instead of you.

• !afk : Sets you as away. When someone tags you, the bot will tell them you’re away. Disables as soon as you talk in chat.

• !cookie : No longer checks if person is in the community, so you can user @everyone now.

• !giveaway : Only I can use this, so I won’t go into details, but the bot can now give a random user in the community Plug Points!

• !rbpl ID : Allows you to pick what playlist the bot plays when DJing. Using the command without an ID will list the possible IDs.

• !songhistory : Lists the 10 most recently played songs. These songs are the songs that will be skipped if they are played again. Clear the list with !songhistory clear.

New features on old commands:

• !ask QUESTION : The bot will now give a different response if you don’t ask anything.

• !echo MESSAGE : The bot will now continue to echo your message after you leave the community.

• !motto : The bot now randomly quotes different lines from “Robot Boy” and it’s demo, instead of one line.

• !rbdj : Should just work better in general. Has a backup check if it decides it doesn’t wanna leave the waitlist.

• !skip : Normal users can use this command now, if it’s their song playing.

Removed commands:

• !eta : No one really every used it, and it wasn’t very useful.

• !kill and other useless moderation commands : Self explanatory (@gatsie :stuck_out_tongue:).

Also, there’s a special !ht command that can’t be used until Hybrid Theory day, preferably during the meetup… :hushed:

1 Like

@the-termin8r yes agree it was the most glitchiest meet ever,I was out for four times, and just got my normal prosecco with me,but it was quiete dynamic… funny…crazy… mean… as always,so a nice meet all in all, and later on @samuel_the_leader joined in,sooo , perfect imo…

yes I’ll be there on Monday :slight_smile:

very nice my friend :slight_smile:

Is anyone on? I’ll drop by in a while.

EDIT: I’m on.

Are we for sure having a Monday meet? I thought it be cool to maybe mention it to Lorenzo if we are, see if he could stop by or even post something about it

1 Like

According to the poll, it looks like we will be. So yeah, go ahead.

that would be awesome!

Before I attempt to make a big thing out of this meetup, I should probably mention I most likely will miss it because of work. Because of this, I should tell you guys what the !ht command does and when to use it.

When the command is used, the bot will kick everyone out of the waitlist and off the DJ booth, as well as lock the waitlist so no one can join. At this time, R0B0T B0Y will play Hybrid Theory in full. Doing “!ht disable” will undo all this. Only bouncers and high can use this command.

Like I said earlier, this only will work on the 24th (in my time zone), but please make sure whoever uses it uses it at the right time. Using it and disabling it will mess up the playlist order that holds all the songs for Hybrid Theory in their album order, meaning if it’s enabled twice, it won’t play in the right order

2 Likes

I posted about the meetup on some other places (Facebook, LPU blog) hoping to get other Linkin Park fans and inactive LPU members to join in, so I decided to do a quick rundown of tomorrow’s meetup (since this one is different than normal, and for those new to meetups).

It should start at the same time as the normal meetups (which the main post states as 18:00 BST/GMT, nearly 17 hours from now), but the actual “listening party” will probably start a bit later to make sure everyone who is coming is there (but that’s up to whoever attends, since I won’t be there).

There is no defined endtime for the meetup, so when the listening party ends, feel free to stick around and play your own music with everyone. Anyone is also welcome to come back in the future. We have weekly meetups, and there’s almost always someone there everyday.

The main post has more information on meetups and plug.dj as a whole for new users, such as tutorials and information on the bot, so if you’re still confused, check that out!

3 Likes

wow… what a big sh… that you have to work, can you join the chat mb in ya break?

If I’m lucky and it’s a slow day, I’ll get to leave early and maybe be there towards the end, but I can’t really take a break

1 Like

alright, hope so then :wink:

come online guys! this meet is going well, but we want more people

1 Like

Aye, I thought there would be a flood like the last few meets, seems to be business as usual with our small number of regulars. Which isn’t a bad thing btw.

1 Like

So… Having any fun in there?