Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I told you the very first time that it wasn’t him. It’s not hard to find out who starscream really is. This rage is unnecessary.

I fell asleep again by accident like I tend to after work, sorry about that

on

I’ll come on in about half an hour.

still on? I’ll come…

JUST NO WAY :CRYING:

How would everyone feel about themed days? Like 90s, 00s, parodies, whatever else on certain days of the week?

2 Likes

Ugh, everybody would need to consolidate a lot of playlists. :frowning:

You wouldn’t have to participate, or have all your music fit the theme of the day

Also my computer restarted on its own earlier, bot will be back soon

I wouldn’t mind but if it is a year related theme, I can’t go any earlier than the 90s without making new PLs.

What a idea mb like special Events? like Valentines Day or Halloween or as regular weekly Event? I can Imagine everything This Way!!!

I’m sure @the_termin8r would make the Halloween playlist such that you won’t be able to sleep at night :stuck_out_tongue:

Whom are you talking about? Never really heard this nqame, a friend of yours?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you sure the surgeons didn’t operate on your brain to make you lose your memory?

I wish. I don’t know any scary songs :confused:

I’m assuming this is her idea of revenge. I can always boot up in Grammar Nazi Trollin8r mode :smirk:

you know… between loyality and this - friendship related things imo are diverse…to realize this while I feel soooo diffrent, HURTS
so I have to distance… cause hurt I got enough :sad:

You’re screaming murder over a harmless joke that simply required you to pay attention to this very thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure it’s because of your extremely high tolerance level.

puhhhh, what a male-slidarity…
lol edit must be a freudian mistake, meant solidarity, thought silly… so silidarity was born…
lol I am… or must be a maniac… :joy:

nice nice… but me taking my time on my ride…
guess the lyrics…?
crossing over threadsa c;P
and just btw… I am on… and you guys? hibernating
lmao

wtf?you ever considered how I feel when you are teaming against me?
Ajoke reached it s end if one says: no longer funny to me
AFriend would respect !!! and stopp his action, you know my veryyoung friend on these experiences: trust is a gift,every punch breakes a bit of it -the moya aware… the mo it is hurting, and one thing I make a swear for: IAM AWARE… and every “justdon t be a poopie” post of ya will make
#this scar deeper

(choosing the hysterical way to make it feelable evenfor a stone or machine at last)