Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I was thinking maybe Monday because I don’t work on Monday’s

That works for me I think. Maybe set up a poll so everyone can vote on their best day

Well Saturday I could do it after 6 pm my time or 11 pm for UK soliders

Other days besides Monday it would have be before 2 pm my time

But a Monday would be the best for me

Monday I should be able to do if I get out of uni in time.

Okay it looks like I will be having my grandution plug on Monday but what time

Now are doing it this Monday or next Monday

I think I can make it Monday, but I won’t stay much longer than 11PM CEST, my time

That’s fine and I was going to do it around 2 pm my time 7pm or 8 pm your time

1 Like

Now are doing the graduation plug tomorrow Monday the 27th or next Monday

If it’s tomorrow, it depends on what time since I’ll be at uni and don’t know exactly when I get back.

Well it’s up to you guys but I would personally prefer next Monday because I would have the place to myself and it would give others a little more notice but it’s up to you guys

That’s fine with me.

Same for me :slight_smile:

Okay my graduation is going be next Monday ( June 3rd ) around 2 pm my time or 7 pm UK time

Get it! I will try if i ain’t tired. That’ll be 11:30 for me

It’s alright if you can’t make it Monday dear

And thank you guys for letting me do this

1 Like

I didn’t say anything but I did see the notifications that the date changed. I’ll try to make the new date as well.

I’ve never used this time functionality, but this should show the correct time for everyone based on their timezone:

2019-06-03T18:00:00Z

4 Likes

Oh wow! how do you do that :smiley: ??

I believe it’s a new feature that everyone can use

1 Like

It’s not new- Rob @Robert ( lmao confused it with WA :joy::joy::joy:) I meant @the_termin8r ofc … introduced us month ago - lol was it you? Somebody brought it up here in this thread… it’s in the menue above, second from the right … it’s just a bit complicated to use- imo

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like