we are on now

ok, I’ll try to get on…

1 Like

Sorry was late, but better late than never:

IMG_20180601_222143

2 Likes

Exactly :blush: cheers

2 Likes

Yes yes yes! You read right. But you really think my bro will allow to use laptop at 2 am :joy: . He isn’t that good! C’mon!

Oh wow cheers and party! :smiley::smiley: Seems you had a lot of fun last meet :wink::wink::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::gift:

I’m hosting a listening party on Plug DJ for my upcoming EP. More details in the post above :point_up_2:

4 Likes

On 8th? What time?

The 8th at 20:30 CEST. I’m afraid it’s very late for you :slightly_frowning_face: I posted a link to a time zone convertor in my thread so you can calculate your time

1 Like

Yea . V late… enjoy my lovely angels :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs: have fun.
I can’t be there… sadly :frowning_face_with_open_mouth::frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

I wish I could plan it earlier during the day, but I’m afraid I have no time

1 Like

Heyy! Its okay. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I’ve got #1 fan title lol… big deal for me … more than enough :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Well just heading to garage band. I’ve got ½hr rn… let’s see what i can do! Check email soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Haha you haven’t forgotten about your title :smile:

Good luck, looking forward to your email :hugs:

1 Like

Pre-party for Reliving listening party has started :wink:

3 Likes

I thought it was 230 my time

It is, I’m just on already waiting for ya :grin:

Will be late, but I will be there

1 Like

It is the LPU as usual right? Cause im the only one here.

https://plug.dj/reliving-listening-party#dashboard This room :smiley:

Thanks lol

1 Like

I’m going to be updating the OP with the stupid new UI so I’m on plug now going through all the buttons when I opened the room history. Seems some randoms went to town 16h ago. :joy:

4 Likes