Pic from Mike that gives us suspense

[quote=Monica]Yeeeeaaaah ,Mike is a teaser, and i like it!
maybe it’s a list of stuff to do for 2012?

[/quote]
I concur xD Anyway, yeah, it may be a kinda list of stuff to do for 2012… and a new album might be in that list (there’s a music mixer in Mike’s pic)… ;D
Can’t wait!
Btw, I’ve just seen Adam’s pic too…yeah, it’s going on… more and more brain teaser… uhm… (EST.) 1963… it should be involved in some ways, shouldn’t it?
uhm… Mr. Sherlock Holmes, what do you think about? :wink:
Btw, yeah, as I said before, they’re such teasers :smiley:

A few theories… 2012 could give us the date of release: 20th of December (I hope not, can’t wait that long). Or read it backwards and it could be 21st of Feb (maybe too soon?). Orrrr the 5th of July 2012 (seems more realistic - L=5, P=7 on your phone). Or maybe this pic is merely telling us that the new LP album will be released this year? Orrrr does it give us a clue to the title of the album? ‘The ____’. Those are my thoughts. Can’t wait for the new album!

Also, why would he put full stops between L & P & 2012? You would think he would just have written LP 2012? I believe he has purposly set it up like a date. 5.7.2012.

[quote=Counterhunter][/quote]

ooo… :slight_smile:

Might not mean anything…
Well this pic from a bit of searching is a “The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf” coffee branch with a head quarters in LA… est 1963… so is 49 significant? or 1+9+6+3 = 19? estimated for 19th?

I’m all curious now :s

If anything, we’d get a single first before anything else. These pictures from Mike and Adam are probably the first of a few puzzles, like The Catalyst and A Thousand Suns were. Of course, this is all just speculation at this point.

Wow… He gave a clue… Maybe it’s about when LP’s new album will be coming out or when the LPU summit or LP concert will be held in this 2012…

I hope all of those :smiley:

I don’t think that there will be an album this year. because it you look at a time line for how the albums released you see that its dropping at a good rate but i still think it will be next year when we get it. also I would not like them to rush an album out and for it to be just awful, I would rather have them take their time and make it the best that they can.

[quote=purnama]Fill the blank : THE … :3

Good news so far [wink][/quote]

Breaking THE Habit!

lawl

Whatever it means i’m very excited [biggrin]

The…

Well, it’s a start.

[quote=ToddTheAwesome]The…

Well, it’s a start.[/quote]

Excitement :DDD

Whatever theories are talked about here: New album release seems to be the most wanted. But as you can see, there’s nothing more than “L.P. 2012”. It also just could be a “To Do - List” for this year. Around other lists.
All you can do is sit and wait for more details. I wait for a new album, too, but the last just came two years ago. I would think 2012 is too early for a new album. We should give them some more time, they’re stressed enough without us putting them under pressure, I think [wink]

On Mike’s pic, all knobs are on ‘‘5’’ (Middle).

Could we expect 5/5?

Or if we consider it’s in the middle, it means 6/15…

If we take the numbers on Adam’s pic : 1963.

Two numbers are on both: 6 & 1.

6 + 3 makes 9.

1 + 9 makes 10.

10/9/11?

lets just say The Riddle ^^

i mean mike the riddler, mhuahahaha…

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]On Mike’s pic, all knobs are on ‘‘5’’ (Middle).

Could we expect 5/5?

Or if we consider it’s in the middle, it means 6/15…

If we take the numbers on Adam’s pic : 1963.

Two numbers are on both: 6 & 1.

6 + 3 makes 9.

1 + 9 makes 10.

10/9/11?

[quote=Rima]lets just say The Riddle ^^

i mean mike the riddler, mhuahahaha…[/quote]

HAHA YES batman for the win :slight_smile: Evil riddler :smiley:

ah seeing all this speculation over a (mere?) pic is so fun :smiley:

[quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within]ah seeing all this speculation over a (mere?) pic is so fun :smiley:

new album is gonna be awesome :slight_smile: